Valued Contributor
On 9/15/2014 NoelSeven said:
On 9/15/2014 Shorty2U said:

Look up pumpkin lattes ingredients, and most lattes. Pure poison.

Anyway the only pumpkin I eat is pumpkin pie on occasion.

On the subject of pumpkin everything out already, our dollar store has CHRISTMAS items out. I couldn't believe it!

If you like ice cream, you might want to be daring and try the pumpkin ice cream at Trader Joe's.

I was there the other night and how did I miss this? {#emotions_dlg.huh} I saw their pumpkin section but didn't go near the freezer section. Oh well, will have an excuse now to go back. Wink

Honored Contributor
On 9/18/2014 LeoGrl said:
On 9/15/2014 NoelSeven said:
On 9/15/2014 Shorty2U said:

Look up pumpkin lattes ingredients, and most lattes. Pure poison.

Anyway the only pumpkin I eat is pumpkin pie on occasion.

On the subject of pumpkin everything out already, our dollar store has CHRISTMAS items out. I couldn't believe it!

If you like ice cream, you might want to be daring and try the pumpkin ice cream at Trader Joe's.

I was there the other night and how did I miss this? {#emotions_dlg.huh} I saw their pumpkin section but didn't go near the freezer section. Oh well, will have an excuse now to go back. Wink

TJoe's does not have a huge supply of ice cream, it should be easy to locate if they have it out this early in the season. Good luck Smile

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Valued Contributor
On 9/18/2014 NoelSeven said:
On 9/15/2014 terrier3 said:

When Trader Joe's gets all their pumpkin items in - I go nuts.

It's one of my favorite flavors - even more than chocolate.

I want to try the Williams Sonoma pumpkin caramels this year too.

Terrier3 - The Trader Joe's near where I live have all their pumpkin items out. I was there the other night and they had a big sign "Pumpkin Pile-Up". I saw pumpkin-flavored coffee, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin brittle (looked like Peanut Brittle only made with pumpkin...looked yummy), pumpkin cookies, pumpkin butter, pumpkin cereal bars and dark chocolate pumpkin sea salt caramels. I picked up the cereal bars (haven't tried them yet) and of course couldn't resist the caramels. I had a few of the caramels and loved the dark chocolate and you could really taste the pumpkin. The only drawback was the salt...a little less salt would have been better and the pumpkin overpowered the caramel, but overall I liked them.

Wow! A "Pumpkin Pile-Up"! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I love it, all pumpkin in one place!

Yep, it's pumpkin everything. I loved the sign too and it cracked me up when I saw it.

Honored Contributor
On 9/18/2014 NoelSeven said:

Terrier3 - The Trader Joe's near where I live have all their pumpkin items out. I was there the other night and they had a big sign "Pumpkin Pile-Up". I saw pumpkin-flavored coffee, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin brittle (looked like Peanut Brittle only made with pumpkin...looked yummy), pumpkin cookies, pumpkin butter, pumpkin cereal bars and dark chocolate pumpkin sea salt caramels. I picked up the cereal bars (haven't tried them yet) and of course couldn't resist the caramels. I had a few of the caramels and loved the dark chocolate and you could really taste the pumpkin. The only drawback was the salt...a little less salt would have been better and the pumpkin overpowered the caramel, but overall I liked them.

Wow! A "Pumpkin Pile-Up"! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I love it, all pumpkin in one place!

Yep, it's pumpkin everything. I loved the sign too and it cracked me up when I saw it.

I haven't been to TJoe's in at least a couple of weeks. I have to make a return trip to see that.

Respected Contributor

I just opened a bottle of B&BW hand soap: Pumpkin Pecan Waffle. It's different but I'd rather have the real thing on a plate.

Honored Contributor

I just got back from the gym...I'm off to shower and go to TJs...our store opened last November - I don't remember a pumpkin pile up!!!! It's my idea of heaven.

Thanks for the heads up...

BTW - My son & I once had a cat named Pumpkin - he was gray striped, but we both love pumpkin ANYTHING and loved him a lot to!

Honored Contributor
On 9/18/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:
On 9/18/2014 RedHeadedWench said:

Am I the only one that HATES pumpkin anything???

YUCK...BLECH!!!

No, you're not. I don't like the taste of pumpkin either...not even pumpkin pie.

The smell doesn't bother me though.

I can't drink anything pumpkin flavored.

I like pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread, but that's about it. I will only eat a pumpkin pie that I bake myself. I don't like the pumpkin pie spice that a lot of people use.

Honored Contributor

You know those Ghirardelli Squares that you see every holiday season? My husband always brings me home a handful of them from his office, as some other business always gives them a bunch.

Anyway, last year there were some that were milk chocolate with pumpkin. Initially, I was reticent to try them but when I did - Oh my! They were outstanding. I think they might also have dark chocolate pumpkin ones, but I don't care for dark chocolate so I haven't had those.

Honored Contributor
On 9/19/2014 chickenbutt said:

You know those Ghirardelli Squares that you see every holiday season? My husband always brings me home a handful of them from his office, as some other business always gives them a bunch.

Anyway, last year there were some that were milk chocolate with pumpkin. Initially, I was reticent to try them but when I did - Oh my! They were outstanding. I think they might also have dark chocolate pumpkin ones, but I don't care for dark chocolate so I haven't had those.

I know I've seen those somewhere, CB. Target always has seasonal Ghirardelli Squares, maybe they have them.

And I was told last year that Costco carries the GS seasonal chocolates, too.

How are you doing with the smoke problem?

Honored Contributor

My sister in law makes a pumpkin bread with chocolate chips. It's delicious.