Respected Contributor

Re: All Movie theaters have fecal matter according to The Doctors.

In fact, I would think that the bugs in the theater would eat the fecal matter and then produce some of their own.  

Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

And when the doctors checked the theaters for fecal matter how do they know what is insect fecal matter, pet fecal matter or human fecal matter?  Additional testing would have to be done, right?  Which they probably don't do.  

@truffle

It contains DNA.  They can tell, but there probably isn't any reason to test in most cases.

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

And when the doctors checked the theaters for fecal matter how do they know what is insect fecal matter, pet fecal matter or human fecal matter?  Additional testing would have to be done, right?  Which they probably don't do.  

@truffle

It contains DNA.  They can tell, but there probably isn't any reason to test in most cases.

Right, they're just testing for poop.  Poop is poop as far as they're concerned.  

Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

In fact, I would think that the bugs in the theater would eat the fecal matter and then produce some of their own.  

@truffle

You're on a roll, LOL!  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I once worked next door to a new company that opened with 30 employees. At the end of the first week, they had a potluck. 28 of the 30 came down with Hepatitis A, carried in fecal matter, which meant that someone prepared an item for the potluck with unwashed hands following a, well, BM. It completely turned me off to potlucks. Many of the employees wound up in the hospital, before their medical coverage was in effect. It is probably a miracle that we are not all sicker than we are.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

A few years ago a young girl and I both walked out of a stall in a mall restroom at the same time.  I washed my hands and noticed she was spending her time reapplying makeup.  I decided to wait to see if she would eventually wash her hands.  She did not.

She was wearing a McDonalds employee shirt.  I followed her back to the MCDonalds in the mall, asked to speak to the manager and told him this story.  He said he would take care of it - did he, I don't know.

Respected Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

A few years ago a young girl and I both walked out of a stall in a mall restroom at the same time.  I washed my hands and noticed she was spending her time reapplying makeup.  I decided to wait to see if she would eventually wash her hands.  She did not.

She was wearing a McDonalds employee shirt.  I followed her back to the MCDonalds in the mall, asked to speak to the manager and told him this story.  He said he would take care of it - did he, I don't know.

Gross.

Honored Contributor

serious subject, but there are too many funny comments on this thread for me to respond to each and every one.

And I have heard of fecal transplants...but even if I needed one, I don't know if I could accept one!  Icky.

Respected Contributor

@truffle wrote:

I would just like to know how it gets out of your house and onto most seats and armrests in a theater plus in a dressing room at a department store.  One would think the fecal matter had legs and just walked in.  

Sometimes farts are surprising.

Esteemed Contributor

Too funny, @Scooby Doo!