Honored Contributor

Re: All Day Christmas Shows Again ???

I generally don't care for all day event shows, because they are usually too repetitve with the same guests and products every other hour, I love Home Decor shows and Beauty shows, but usually not all day long due to the same products over and over and very little new being brought in, however with that said I will probably watch a little here and there just to see what is being offered......  

Occasional Contributor

no offense, but I don't care for those shows at all.  Print out the scheldules and X out that day.  U start seeing all those Christmas decorations all over the stores before Halloween get here, and it gets rather boring.  Let me find some Haloween & Thanksgiving items before all those ornaments & tinsel gets in the way.  What next, Christmas before Easter.manimagoo

Occasional Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

This Friday, August 14th, QVC will be hosting an all day Christmas Show !

For those who will be happy put your glad rags on, but for the others like me, prepare to do something else for the day.

Didn't we just get over CIJ ???

Occasional Contributor

No offense, but I copy out the scheldules, and markout that CIJ page.  I see too many ornaments , decorations & tinsel even before Halloween.  Let us find our Halloween & Thanksgiving decorations before the stores are cluttered up with trees and santa claus. What next CIJ be4 Easter.  I know, if u don't like it, don't watch it...I don't.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

I wonder if this is just going to be just once for August or if they are going to have several of them. I just dont watch them. Overload.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@cookie16 wrote:

I don't care for All Day anything, especially beauty.  I do enjoy CIJ and some of the holiday shows but much prefer a mix of products.  I would like more shows on decorating, like some of Jill's home show.  

I agree.....I enjoy decorating ideas....but the Bliss lights, folding trees and stale food in tins (YAWN)...

Trusted Contributor

No QVC for me whenever Christmas is in the lineup.

Honored Contributor

1#hoot.gif