Trusted Contributor

I'm looking for the names of the Retin A cream and also the generice latisse that anyone buys from All Day Chemist, as I never ordered from them before.  TIA

Honored Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

I'm looking for the names of the Retin A cream and also the generice latisse that anyone buys from All Day Chemist, as I never ordered from them before.  TIA

ADC sells Retino-A, their version containing tretinoin in either a gel or a cream.

Their version of Latisse (bimatoprost) is called Careprost (drops). @Harvard99

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @SilleeMee, quite a few times now you've come to my rescue when I'm looking for answers.  It's really appreciated!  Enjoy your afternoon. Heart

Trusted Contributor

While googling and looking at ADC for the first time, I came across a thread mentioning a site called reliablerxpharmacy.  They say it's an Indian sister company of ADC but their shipping to the US is only $10 instead of $25.  Shipping is a bit slow but worth it to wait. Also, no problem getting their orders through them.  Their site looks similar to ADC. Has anyone heard of or used this company?  Any thoughts, please.

Regular Contributor

How do you set up an echeck?  I read the link you sent, but couldn't find it.

Honored Contributor

@Wildapple wrote:

How do you set up an echeck?  I read the link you sent, but couldn't find it.

@Wildapple

When you order from ADC, the check-out process shows a page where you enter your bank routing and account numbers. Then once your order is placed it takes about 2 to 3 days to clear your eCheck through your bank, just like a paper check.  After your eCheck is cleared then your order will arrive at your house in about 2 to 3 weeks.

Regular Contributor

Thank you, silleemee.