Honored Contributor

I think Ali Carr is wonderful!  She has an ease about her, without all the theatrics.  You can see her years of TV hosting experience has proven to be a real plus for QVC.

Super Contributor

Ali Carr is my absolute favorite new host!  Not only is her speaking ability exceptional, but she is just adorable!  She bares resemblence to Catherine Zeta Jones.  I think she should be given a show of her own......She is that good!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Ali Carr ....on QVC

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

Was the host Ali Carr???  If so ....she was on HSN and Evine as a host--so she's experienced. Also on Facebook when Mary Beth asked her to introduce herself she said she specialized in fashion and jewelry.....no excuses...SMH...If all else fails....she should absolutely be more prepared...Gee hosts..Google it

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt.  Do you mean was Ali the one with the pronunciation problem?  No, I never heard her introduce herself but I think it was Rachelle.  Very pretty lady and seemed to have potential but rough around the edges.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't believe Ali was ever on HSN.  She was a fashion guest host on Evine for several years and then moved to a full fledged host for 3 years.

Esteemed Contributor

Ali is lovely and very pleasant to watch!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host.