Honored Contributor

Re: Alec & Hilaria Baldwin Expecting Another Baby

@ECBG wrote:

My thought is that child won't have a parent that can be very active with them, not that I don't wish all of them the best.

@ECBG   Ms. Baldwin is much younger!

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

I don't understand why anyone cares about a celebrity having a baby.

@ellaphant   Just a diversion and gossip.

Honored Contributor

What is the need for all those children?  I wish them both a healthy baby and I am glad they are taking care of all those kids and not me.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Congratulations to the Baldwin family!  I'm sure it's nice for them and all expectant parents to have joyous news when there is so much tragedy happening in our world right now.

Valued Contributor

She. Needs. To. Stop! Just. Stop .

Occasional Contributor

so gross!  The sure sign of a selfish person .....someone who is more concerned about how youthful they will look having sired a baby at an advanced age...rather than considering how tthe poor kid is likely to be fatherless at a very early age.  Shame on Alec.  First he marries a 12 yrs old (not really but she is too young for him) but I suppose since she is young and uneducated, he can boss her around and be the dominant one--seems like he'd like that....and now he can feel like a big stud having all these kids with her.  To her, she just thinkgs "Cha ching----I so have you by the you know whats now buddy--you will be supporting me forever!

Occasional Contributor

exactly, it's just gross!

Occasional Contributor

he sure wasnt a hands on dad with his first kid, that poor girl got the short end of the stick!  (the daughter he had with Kim Basinger)

Respected Contributor

All of us have made mistakes and hopefully learned from them.  I also think we learn as we go along as parents.  My youngest is many years younger than the oldest and I have definitely mellowed out over the years.  The Baldwins can financially support their children, so their decision about how many children to have is no one's business but their own.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

So much judgement and many hateful comments in this thread. 

Would you be so rude if it were a direct family member having a baby? Doubtful.

How would you feel if someone was making those judgments against that direct family member?  Pretty riled I bet.