Respected Contributor

Re: Alec & Hilaria Baldwin Expecting Another Baby

I’m not a fan of his, but I really don’t get into how many kids people have or want. It’s none of my business. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@Greeneyedlady21I don't mean this to sound unsympathetic about the miscarriages but when I read about her second one in such a short time, my thought then was perhaps mother nature was giving her a message to quit and just enjoy the children she has. I hope this baby is healthy and lasts full term (one of her 2 miscarriages occurred at 4 months along.)

Mother Nature doesn't send messages.  Wow

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 I disagree. Why wow? You believe what you want and please try to be respectful about what others believe.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@Bri369I disagree. Why wow? You believe what you want and please try to be respectful about what others believe.

Wow!

Honored Contributor

LOL! 🤣
Valued Contributor

Many of us would not be here if people only ‘should’ have two.

My paternal grandma was the youngest of 11. If they stopped at two my dad wouldn’t have been born, hence I wouldn’t be here.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
Many of us would not be here if people only ‘should’ have two.

My paternal grandma was the youngest of 11. If they stopped at two my dad wouldn’t have been born, hence I wouldn’t be here.

@hippiechick7897, I'm pretty much neutral on this issue. I have one child and would ideally have liked to another one more -- but no more that that.

But considering your thought about how your dad and you wouldn't be here if they had not had that eleventh child leads to the fact that a child or children didn't arrive because they stopped at eleven. Where does it end?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Their lives, their business.  I hope she has a healthy pregnancy and delivery.  

As for why they "need all those kids" does anyone really need any child?  I don't understand that comment.   

@Lipstickdiva   "Need a child"? WANT children is more appropriate.

QVC Customer Care

***Closed for commenting**