Honored Contributor

Re: Alec & Hilaria Baldwin Expecting Another Baby

@Katcat1 wrote:

What is the need for all those children?  I wish them both a healthy baby and I am glad they are taking care of all those kids and not me.

@Katcat1   I definitely would have had more children if it was possible. After adopting my first, lucky to conceive my second, we were unable to have others. 

Respected Contributor

LOL as long as he and his wife are supporting them, they can have as many "rude, thoughtless, little pig[s]" as they want.

I once saw Alec Baldwin, though, on TV and the interviewer remarked about his "three children" (then, with Hilaria), after which they both went on about "young children around the house," and AB never once corrected him about how many children he had.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

One of them, preferably him, really ought to have something tied.

@stevieb 

Sports news is limited and the guys on the shows are stuggling to find something to talk about on ESPN.....one day 2 of the 3 guys were talking about being "snipped" and how they used frozen peas as a "cold pack" after surgery....Just that image...ROFL!!!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Good for them! They are beautiful people and they have money, so why not ?

Respected Contributor

After reading these derogatory comments about this couple having a child, I am at a loss as to why such negativity is directed at them.

Granted, Alec has had his not so great moments in the past.  Some are readily forgiven but others, not so much.

They seem to draw as much angst as Meghan and Harry.

It just seems odd the level of animosity here.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

Their lives, their business.  I hope she has a healthy pregnancy and delivery.  

As for why they "need all those kids" does anyone really need any child?  I don't understand that comment.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

As for why they "need all those kids" does anyone really need any child?  I don't understand that comment.   

@Lipstickdiva  agreed.

She suffered 2 miscarriages in 2019.  One was at four months.  Heartbreaking...

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  agreed.

She suffered 2 miscarriages in 2019.  One was at four months.  Heartbreaking...

Maybe some people here could show a little sympathy for that very sad and difficult experience.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 I don't mean this to sound unsympathetic about the miscarriages but when I read about her second one in such a short time, my thought then was perhaps mother nature was giving her a message to quit and just enjoy the children she has. I hope this baby is healthy and lasts full term (one of her 2 miscarriages occurred at 4 months along.)
Honored Contributor

Some people just like big families. I bet their Holidays are very fun.....To me the bigger the bettter, although we only had two children, my parents had 5 and my husband's parents had 9....It is always such a fun time when we get together with extended family....If I could have afforded to I would have had more children. I love kids, always have. Since Alec is only 61, he may very well be around in 20 years to see them graduate!