Respected Contributor

Re: Alec & Hilaria Baldwin Expecting Another Baby

@chessylady wrote:

I am the eldest of four children. I have three brothers. I can't envision what my life would have been like without them. I hope people weren't whispering rude comments like those on this thread behind my parents' backs.

@chessylady  I can't understand from reading these comments how some feel that they need to make judgments about how many children someone should or should not have.

Please let me include "nasty" along with your "rude."

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

It appears that Alec Baldwin is so in love with himself that he is trying to produce as many "mini-me" kids as humanly possible. 

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Hate to pay that child support and don't forget he has the 30 yr old gal by his first wife , also. He's not gonna like it when they won't let him in the delivery room if he wants to be in there. You know how he's hot headed.

Something gonna blow if that happens LOL

Have they announced plans to divorce?

Can't stand him, never could. He seems to think he's very important, and he's not. If they refuse him into the delivery room, he won't go. Why at his age doesn't he wear protection , he's too old to be fathering children. Common sense is not in his vocabulary.

Respected Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:

So much judgement and many hateful comments in this thread. 

Would you be so rude if it were a direct family member having a baby? Doubtful.

How would you feel if someone was making those judgments against that direct family member?  Pretty riled I bet. 

Yes, if this was my Family member, I'd be that rude.After my sister had 5 Kids, I insisted she get fixed, and she did. Not everything is as rude  as you think. Sometimes you have to say enough is enough. You also have to know the situation. Do you think Alex will be at the graduation in 20 years?

Honored Contributor

I think they want a large family. He was interviewed last year and mentioned that when his wife and new baby were coming home from the hospital, he told the nurses "see you next year!". 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee   I'm hoping yesterday's comments were due to stress. Please temper your lack of kindness to me and other posters. It isn't necessary here. We're all experiencing enough negativity without additions. Stay well.

Honored Contributor

Lots of older men these days have young children. Like a 73 year old with a 14 year old son. Like Larry King. And others. Not my business. Some of these comments here, honestly just incredulous. 

I think perhaps it's just an opportunity to attack someone you don't like or don't like his views. If you do like the person and his views you have no problem with his age or how many kids he has. It's kind of obvious.

I'm not a fan of Alec Baldwin but his family and his decisions regarding that are none of my business. He can support them very well, he's not asking you to.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@hippiechick7897 wrote:

So much judgement and many hateful comments in this thread. 

Would you be so rude if it were a direct family member having a baby? Doubtful.

How would you feel if someone was making those judgments against that direct family member?  Pretty riled I bet. 

Yes, if this was my Family member, I'd be that rude.After my sister had 5 Kids, I insisted she get fixed, and she did. Not everything is as rude  as you think. Sometimes you have to say enough is enough. You also have to know the situation. Do you think Alex will be at the graduation in 20 years?

@HLP   I honestly believe it's up to every couple to make the decision how many children they'd like to have in their family. It's not our concern.

Respected Contributor

Tooooo many kids, but that's my opinion! 

Honored Contributor

@Felixthecat wrote:

so gross!  The sure sign of a selfish person .....someone who is more concerned about how youthful they will look having sired a baby at an advanced age...rather than considering how tthe poor kid is likely to be fatherless at a very early age.  Shame on Alec.  First he marries a 12 yrs old (not really but she is too young for him) but I suppose since she is young and uneducated, he can boss her around and be the dominant one--seems like he'd like that....and now he can feel like a big stud having all these kids with her.  To her, she just thinkgs "Cha ching----I so have you by the you know whats now buddy--you will be supporting me forever!

@Felixthecat   Don't know what to say to such a rude comment about people you don't know.