Honored Contributor

Re: Alberti at home show

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

I thoroughly enjoyed Alberti in his new home show....BUT Kristine gets on my nerves, there is something insincere and fake about her, and I didnt appreciate her "butting in" with her comments which were mostly sharing  her personal story, or interrupting Alberti and the vendor with a Facebook comment from a viewer.🙄  I think Katie McGee did a MUCH BETTER job in a similar role when she co-hosted with Your Home With Jill on Q 2.......Katie McGee would have been a much better choice JMHO.....

------------------

I watched for the first half hour because I wanted to watch Alberti and decor.  

But Kristine also bothered me and I finally changed the channel.  She is always adding the never-ending stories about her family life...one reason I don't watch her shows.   Was she supposed to be co-hosting or the social media person???  

@corita 

You got me, I thought she was supposed to be the social media person, but I  guess she had a dual role---co-host/social media person. I know Stacey on ITKWD and Katie with YOUR HOME WITH JILL would make comments about products in the show even though they were the social media person and talked about whtat was going on in Facebook, but they didn't interrupt the on air action to do that....and I dont remember either of them interuppting to add their own personal stories ..............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

NOT ON MY TABLET, I'll TRY COMPUTER. THANKS.

Esteemed Contributor

Alberti and Sandra B. were a perfect pair yesterday! Both immaculate, well-groomed, classic, mannered and easy conversationalists with guests. It was an enjoyable, easy flowing show with two professional hosts. No personal comments were made; no interruptions; no one checking themselves on the monitors! Both were self-confident and knew the products. They described and sold the items being shown. Hope to see more of Alberti and Sandra paired together on Alberti's new weekly show. They work in perfect harmony.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Alberti and Sandra B. were a perfect pair yesterday! Both immaculate, well-groomed, classic, mannered and easy conversationalists with guests. It was an enjoyable, easy flowing show with two professional hosts. No personal comments were made; no interruptions; no one checking themselves on the monitors! Both were self-confident and knew the products. They described and sold the items being shown. Hope to see more of Alberti and Sandra paired together on Alberti's new weekly show. They work in perfect harmony.

@BirkiLady   I enjoyed the Christmas show with Sandra and Alberti yesterday, too.  Since Sandra has been a host longer than Alberti, I doubt they would have her as his sidekick on his own show though.  It would be nice if they did another show together though.  They were good together.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack  Point well taken. Hadn't thought about longevity of the hosts and one appearing as a "side-kick". Thanks for bringing me up to speed. Smiley Happy 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@NickNack  Point well taken. Hadn't thought about longevity of the hosts and one appearing as a "side-kick". Thanks for bringing me up to speed. Smiley Happy 

@BirkiLady   Another thing I thought was interesting about Sandra and Alberti yesterday was that Sandra said that she and Alberti were good friends outside of QVC, too.  I can see them being friends.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau