Respected Contributor

I actually watched a show tonight on QVC.  I haven't watched anything but D & C shows with Carolyn in years.  I just don't care for the screaming, fast talking hosts.  This show was just an unexpected pleasure.  There was a young blonde woman hosting with him and they compliment each other nicely.  It's the first show I've been able to actually watch and enjoy in a very long time.    QVC needs to keep these two together. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch the whole show, but yes Kristine Zell is a sweetie, very good host and respectful of everyone she works with.

Esteemed Contributor

What a refreshing change of pace for QVC! I thoroughly enjoyed Alberti and several of the products selected for his new show. It was the first show I've actually watched (other than Linea programs) in several years. Enjoyed it. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

I love Alberti & Kristine 🥰

Trusted Contributor

I'm so angry the stole Alberti, and a couple of other good hosts and put them on Q2. I can't see that, and I love Alberti's shows, especially at Christmas. They make me so angry switching the better hosts all around.

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I love Alberti & Kristine 🥰

Isn't she lovely!!  Such a change from the frenzied hosts on QVC these days. She was soft spoken and geniunely interested in presenting the product and not herself.  I really enjoyed seeing the both of them do such a nice show .  (And amazingly enough, they both were relaxed and comfortable without running frantically all over the set barefooted or slouching on furniture with their feet up.)

Honored Contributor

Re: Alberti at home show

[ Edited ]

I thoroughly enjoyed Alberti in his new home show....BUT Kristine gets on my nerves, there is something insincere and fake about her, and I didnt appreciate her "butting in" with her comments which were mostly sharing  her personal story, or interrupting Alberti and the vendor with a Facebook comment from a viewer.🙄  I think Katie McGee did a MUCH BETTER job in a similar role when she co-hosted with Your Home With Jill on Q 2.......Katie McGee would have been a much better choice JMHO.....

And sadly from what Alberti said, it's just going to be a show just like Down Home With David, not just home decor, a variety of products just like the cleaning products he had in his first show and Alberti mentioned food products for future shows..🙄...So the show is such a disappointment on several levels....What many of us wanted was Alberti with his own home decor show....similiar to LR's show where QVC went to her home and she shared her decorating tips that she did in her actual home....Or at the studio, but actually demonstrating some of his decorating techniques....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I thoroughly enjoyed Alberti in his new home show....BUT Kristine gets on my nerves, there is something insincere and fake about her, and I didnt appreciate her "butting in" with her comments which were mostly sharing  her personal story, or interrupting Alberti and the vendor with a Facebook comment from a viewer.🙄  I think Katie McGee did a MUCH BETTER job in a similar role when she co-hosted with Your Home With Jill on Q 2.......Katie McGee would have been a much better choice JMHO.....

------------------

I watched for the first half hour because I wanted to watch Alberti and decor.  

But Kristine also bothered me and I finally changed the channel.  She is always adding the never-ending stories about her family life...one reason I don't watch her shows.   Was she supposed to be co-hosting or the social media person???  

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the rerun on QVC 3 this morning. It was very enjoyable, even though I wasn't crazy about everything they presented.

@keithsmom65  Can you watch on your computer or ipad?

Honored Contributor

I watched for about ten minutes.  They were presenting wax pumpkins in two sizes and three colors.

Alberti didn't know his product and said all three colors were sold as one set.  The vendor had to correct him. Each pumpkin was sold seperately.

I find he is usually not very prepared and gives wrong info and everything is beauty....ful.

I don't mind watching him, but I don't see the gushing over him.  He is just okay at his job, nothing special.