Esteemed Contributor

first if all I do love Alberti on all the shows he hosts,  especially decor shows where he shines!    except the food shows.   He just eats and eats .   I do get that when you host a food show you must try each food presented so you can tell us what it tastes like however you don't need to keep going back several times it isn't suppose to be your dinner.   Again I do feel Alberti is a very sweet man,  informative and very genuine .  I have just observed the last few food shows I've watched that he goes a bit overboard .

Honored Contributor

Oh good grief.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Oh good grief.

@Cakers3.  Ditto!

Respected Contributor

I saw your post and changed channels to watch him because I really enjoy his shows.  This is the first time I’ve seen him sell food-too much. Plus, he’s more aggressive than I’ve seen and fast talking beyond comprehension. I’ll try again but not today...

Honored Contributor

Probably there's a whole audience who never notice.  Sounds very similar to the mob scenes around Costco samplings.

Honored Contributor

Maybe he was hungry.  I don't how or why someone would criticize someone for eating....during a food program...LOL   That's bizarre.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Alberti Gourmet holiday

[ Edited ]

I would love to host the food shows....but I would be guilty of eating too much as well....seriously.....I would gain 10 pounds in the two hours!!!!

Although, I don’t purchase the food items....a little spendy for my wallet and I love to cook, so I do get ideas from the Gourmet Food shows.

ETA....I’m still picturing the moldy cakes from one of Jimmy The Baker presentations....not sure I could order from him after that.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

I would love to host the food shows....but I would be guilty of eating too much as well....seriously.....I would gain 10 pounds in the two hours!!!!

Although, I don’t purchase the food items....a little spendy for my wallet and I love to cook, so I do get ideas from the Gourmet Food shows.

ETA....I’m still picturing the moldy cakes from one of Jimmy The Baker presentations....not sure I could order from him after that.

Oh Wow I never saw that presentation !   That would make m sick 🙀. I do,love Jimmynthe bakers meltaways .....now I wonder😏

Respected Contributor

Why worry about what someone else eats.

Honored Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

Really????  The cakes they were selling during the presentation were moldy and they actually worked that into their presentation?  Did they tell viewers, these are moldy.....but your's will be fresh and edible?