A "must have"!! I need to know the name brand / designer please....
Valued Contributor

I love shoes!   Lori Goldstien always wears fantastic shoes!   The Q should list the shoes always.  IMHO so I can go buy them!  I'll have to keep my eye on Albany's shoes!

Trusted Contributor

You should date your posts like this so we can help you find them. Otherwise, we have no idea what show, what day you are referring to about her shoes.

I saw her in some today that were great looking, but we may be talking about different shoes.

If you could name the day, the show, even the vendor or any information about the show you were

watching, perhaps some of us could help you find out what you need to know.

Otherwise, we have no point of reference to help you.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if these are HER shoes, but Q has these that look similar: A265268

If they work but aren't in your size, give me a shout out and I'm sure I can find you a comparable pair in your size.

Good luck!

Marc Fisher Leather Open-toe Heeled Sandals - Nalora

Trusted Contributor

Those are cute shoes, Lola. Thanks for posting the pic!

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I don't know if these are HER shoes, but Q has these that look similar: A265268

If they work but aren't in your size, give me a shout out and I'm sure I can find you a comparable pair in your size.

Good luck!

Marc Fisher Leather Open-toe Heeled Sandals - Nalora

-------------------------------------------------

Lola - Everytime I see one of your posts with a pic of the item being hunted, you so amaze me!! I am in awe of your "searching and locating" talent!  I know to ask for Lola, if I need a pic/info on some item!!  I know that you have helped many of us.... thanks!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Didn't see the shoes but I do like shoes.  Albany is great at featuring shoes as she's long legged with pretty legs and feet.  I have similar shoes like the ones shared here by the other posters.  They are fun to wear. 
When you do locate your find, enjoy!

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust