Respected Contributor

Any of you who recently received  this book, can you please let me know if the print is still very small and very light.  Seems like this is a complaint of some in the product review.  I'd love to buy this book, but not if it's unreadable.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Air Fryer Genius Cookbook

I got it and Yes the print is fairly light.  I can still read it but it's difficult.  It looks great when I'm sitting outside on back porch in sunlight. Woman LOL  This is the 3rd cookbook I have purchased thru QVC with the cheap print. 

Another major rant I have when it comes to these cookbooks.  Why in this day and time are they not also offered in ebook format?  I'm sure it's all about the money but that would definitely resolve the light print issues.

It's Always Your Favorite Sins...that do you in
Kenny Chesney/Grace Potter
Respected Contributor

@raleighroo wrote:

I got it and Yes the print is fairly light.  I can still read it but it's difficult.  It looks great when I'm sitting outside on back porch in sunlight. Woman LOL  This is the 3rd cookbook I have purchased thru QVC with the cheap print. 

Another major rant I have when it comes to these cookbooks.  Why in this day and time are they not also offered in ebook format?  I'm sure it's all about the money but that would definitely resolve the light print issues.

Thanks, Raleigh you have settled my mind.  Based on your response, I'll order her "Air Fry Everything which I first borrowed from the library to make sure I liked the book and was able to see/read it. 

I'm surprised  "Genius" is not available as an e-book because AFE is.  

By the way, I'm loving the CE air fryer.  I have used it so much since I received it and everything has been delish.

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Frequent Contributor

Hi Coffee,

You are so right about AFE being available in ebook format.  I think these are just probably not available offered in that format when they are first come out.  Later after they have sold as many as they can on QVC then it is offered in the digital format.  I'm going to start waiting a little longer...

So did you get AFE yet and what do you think?

Happy Thanksgiving to You!

Respected Contributor

Raleigh, just saw your post today.  Got AFE from Amazon and am using it and the CE air fryer so much.  Hardly ever use the oven.  Only 3 for Thanksgiving  dinner so I made a 3 lb. Butterball boneless breast.  Done in less than 1 hour and was so tasty and moist.  Have another one in the freezer and won't hesitate cooking it.  Hope your day was great.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you Coffee. I really enjoyed my day with my family and sounds like you did too.  Did you see the recipe for the Cherry Glazed turkey breast?  I was thinking about doing that and it looked so yummy.  However, my son's GF offered to bring a smoked turkey.  I let herSmiley Wink  Then we all made the sides so no one was stressed about doing it all.  Good times. 

Honored Contributor

I have a question about this.  I remember when I ordered it someone here told me they'd received a letter that said there were mistakes on the measurements.  The letter was, I believe, from QVC.

Well, I recently received the fryer and cookbook.  I had them sent to me for my daughter.  I'm going to send them to her in 2 weeks when she gets back from her ski trips.

My question is should I keep the cookbook or send it back?  It is covered in plastic so I don't know what's inside the book.

I could call customer service but I wanted to ask here first?

QVC Customer Care

@Annabellethecat66

Did you purchase K46611 Cooks Essentials 3.4 digital air Fryer w/Presets & Pans? If so here are the corrections:

Seafood Bites (page 8): We suggest you crumble the 8 slices firm white sandwich bread into a large bowl until reduced to fine crumbs instead of rolling the formed balls into diced bread cubes.

Feta Triangles (page 13): Use 1 tsp. of black pepper. For the pastry sheets, use 5 frozen filo dough pastry sheets, defrosted. After folding the top of the filo dough strip over the mixture to form a triangle, alternating folding.

Pork Ribs (page 15): Use 18 oz. Pork ribs.

Chocolate Brownies (page 23): Use 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour in place of wheat flour

Hope that helps! The corrections are also on QVC.com under the item number K46611.

Beth QVC