Honored Contributor

In our part of Texas its in the mid 80's with more rain

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Western Pa.  91 with high humidity.  We're under a severe thunderstorm watch and temperatures to drop almost 40 degrees.  One of the hottest, most humid summers I can remember.  If anything good , at least we don't live in a flood zone.  

Honored Contributor
I just bought four huge pumpkins but am keeping them inside til it gets much cooler so they don't rot from the heat....I hope they aren't still sitting inside in December....DH rolls his eyes every time he sees them.
Esteemed Contributor

The weather has been splendid this week. I've played 18 holes of golf at a Country Club (long, difficult course) the past three mornings! Have not been swimming laps for exercise. Rather than riding in the cart, I'm walking most of the course. It's simply gorgeous. How I dread cold weather. 

Last night we had a downpour, which was needed. I haven't turned on my sprinklers all week. We've been so fortunate with many heavy rainfalls this year.  

About 12:45 was awaked by bright lights shining into my second floor bedroom like a beacon! Had heard a lot of emergency vehicles, but thought they were on the major street south of our neighborhood. Looked out my windows and saw huge emergency vehicles and more police cars that I could count (in the commons area behind my house)! Lots of red and blue lights flashing and the bright white beacon searching the area. Threw on my clothes and headed out the front door (thinking no one would be in the front, since all of this excitement was in the back). Stopped in my tracks! My entire street was lined with Police vehicles. Nope. I wasn't about to go outside. Had no idea what was going on or if they were searching for someone! Locked the door and went back upstairs to watch from the safety of my bedroom. Watched for another hour. Have a lot of respect for the diligent of police officers, narc units, and whoever else was out these. So many huge vehicles, which I had no idea what they were doing! I'll visit with neighbors this weekend or hear on the news. 

I still don't know what was going on. Finally closed the drapes and went to bed. Decided golfing this AM was going to come soon enough! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Re: my dancing baby gif

anybody notice that woman's expression where she breaks out in a laugh ?

she's cracking me up, love that gif

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

in my part of Tx. Highs in 60's, one night it's hitting 45 ! Mostly in 70's

my type of weather has finally hit !

No more 300 electric bills. Hubbo is dancing

baby dancing.gif

Very cool here tonight too...nothing better! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Laura14@You need to start eating more..you are too boney.