Honored Contributor

After a month, I may finally get my goods!

I placed my second ever order on Zulily in January.  Knew when I did that nothing would ship until 2/12.  Imagine my happiness when it shipped a few days before over a week ago.  

I still don't have it.

So far, it has gone from partying in Vegas to Illinois.  Why?  I live the South. 

Then it decided to sight see next door in Indiana.  Why?  I still don't live in the Midwest.

Then someone in Indiana pulled out a map and found Georgia on it and flew it down here.  

UPS's status tracker tells me "Good News!  We'll be in your area and delivering a day early."

Actually it is a day late from the original EDD.  But I will take it.  I honestly had to pull up the order to remember what the heck I wanted so badly.  

Apparently my LG makeup hadn't seen snow and decided to hang out in the blizzards for a couple days before heading to rainer but warmer weather. 

And I thought a few months ago it was just Christmas season.      

Esteemed Contributor

Re: After a month, I may finally get my goods!

@Laura14  - It's a good thing you are keeping your sense of humor about this shipment.

I'm amazed sometimes when I see where my packages travel to, I'm in the South as well.

Honored Contributor

@riley1   They need to do a Package Story kind of like they did with Toy Story.  You know our stuff is doing things we all want to do and some they shouldn't.  We all need to get busy writing that screenplay. 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@riley1   They need to do a Package Story kind of like they did with Toy Story.  You know our stuff is doing things we all want to do and some they shouldn't.  We all need to get busy writing that screenplay. 

Sometimes you have to wonder if Flat Stanley is in the package!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I wonder why your stuff is taking the scenic route.

My stuff comes quickly and I have a weird address.  I live in one town, but use the PO from another one.  The people directly across the street use a different PO altogether.

If you want to visit me or my neighbors, you have to use a another City for the GPS to get you here. Oh, and my taxes are paid to a community not listed in any of my addresses.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea @Carmie .  Especially with the weather you would think they would route South anyway and then go up if they need to.  One of the delays on the tracker was a "severe weather delay." 

No kidding UPS.  You shipped to the Midwest in February.  I am not there anyway and I don't think my makeup wanted to ski first.

I think I am done with Zulily.  It was nice.  I tried it.  Prices are great.  But this 4-6 week delivery thing is just not for me.    

Honored Contributor

I'm too impatient to order from Zulilly.  I do most of my ordering from Amazon.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack   I do too for certain things since I get points to use as credit every month.  But since I am not a Prime member, if I can get the free two day from Walmart or Target, they are quickly becoming my new best friends.  

Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Sometimes you have to wonder if Flat Stanley is in the package!

@CelticCrafter That is funny.  I remember Flat Stanley!!!  Brings back some good memories.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead