Honored Contributor

Re: After a 2017 separation, they're back together....

@ Montana wrote:

To date, Mary Kay is still a registered sex offender. For. Life.

I read that she would like to be removed because she wants to teach again. Really!!??  I think this woman is certifiable. 

Below is a September 2018 article (no link because of side rails which might be political):

Mary Kay Letourneau claims she didn’t know sex with 12-year-old was illegal”

She is not very educated is she?  Her Alma Mater must be so very proud of their alumni.  Not illegal, the woman is a fruitloop as well as a pervert and adulteress.

Can you imagine finding out this woman is your child's teacher?

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

.....in case anyone cares.....

Image-1.jpg

the "perve" looks pretty awful here.....

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

They both need serious psychological help.I feel sorry for their children.

I think he was brain washed....by her and her sickness.

Respected Contributor

It’s called statutory rape.

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

He is about the age now she was when it all began.  Can you imagine him going after a 6th grade girl?  The whole world would want to string him up.  She is lucky she even got out of prison period.  I hope her four other children from her first marriage have had happy lives and her ex husband too.  The two from this union seemed to be fine with all now.  I read where they called him "Friend Dad" since there was only 13+ years age difference.  Disgusting.

@beckyb1012

Actually I read that her husband at the time and their kids fled to Alaska, to try to protect the kids from all of the publicity of this sick event.

I applaud him for trying to protect his kids.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

He is about the age now she was when it all began.  Can you imagine him going after a 6th grade girl?  The whole world would want to string him up.  She is lucky she even got out of prison period.  I hope her four other children from her first marriage have had happy lives and her ex husband too.  The two from this union seemed to be fine with all now.  I read where they called him "Friend Dad" since there was only 13+ years age difference.  Disgusting.

@beckyb1012

Actually I read that her husband at the time and their kids fled to Alaska, to try to protect the kids from all of the publicity of this sick event.

I applaud him for trying to protect his kids.

I did google him just this morning in case any comments on his part.  Saw a bit of social media stuff about living in Alaska now but other than a few personal sites he is staying out of the fray.  He does deserve a great deal of applause @KingstonsMom Hope you are well and ready for the fall season.Heart

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@bathina wrote:

@FuzzyFace wrote:

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

That's not what I would choose, nor advocate, but it has been adjudicated and I really do not think this sends any message except that people do things that many find strange, and may never understand.

People are opportunists.  We all are, or we would not survive.

Adjudicated, my ass. She went to prison for child molestation and lied through her teeth about it--BOTH TIMES; i.e., after she got out of prison the first time, she jumped right back into bed with him even though she wasn't supposed to. The cops busted them in a car doing the "wild thing".

She was tried, found guilty, lied through her teeth again, and went to prison again. Oh, and all this involved her commiting adultery too, since she was married (with her first set of children) when she took up with Villi.

I don't care if it's been "adjudicated" to the moon and back; she's an adulterer, criminal, child molester, liar, and a convicted felon.

If that makes her uncomfortable, too bad. You have to own what you did--and take the conseqences.

Seems like that's OK nowadays. I can think of someone who checks all these boxes, and even religious people think it's not a problem. Such is our world today.

@bathina It's sad that so many today will cherry pick and excuse this behavior yet at the same time, rant and rave about other lifestyles that are not criminal. As for these two, I honestly think that they'll probably be together until one of them dies or one just decidess they can't take it anymore and leaves for good.  Something is there that's keeping both of them returning to each other. I feel for the kids though, and that includes Mary Kay's other kids. You can't pick your parents and they shouldn't suffer or have to bear the burden for the choices that were made.

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012

I'm well and more than ready for fall!

I hope you and yours are doing well too!Heart

I'm in SE coastal GA on the coast on a barrier island and we're still in the 90's with high humidity, so I can't wait for our 'cooldown'!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.