Esteemed Contributor

Re: After Several Years, Finally Promoted at Work

@JBKO, congratulations on your promotion.  Unfortunately, many work place bullies can make work life difficult   Best wishes as you continue to have a successful career.  Keep looking ahead.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I love great news, and this certainly is!  I bet you are filled with happiness and acomplishment.  

Thanks for sharing.

Shoe

Honored Contributor

Image result for congrats on promotion images

Honored Contributor

@JBKO Way to go...you just had to believe in yourself and work hard to achieve what you wanted.I am pleased that you never let the negative ones have any effect on your goals.i feel that sometimes a few negatives help though to fire me up and make me more determined.

Valued Contributor

Criticism made you stronger ,you did not give up. We are not perfect we all have faults,you recognize or acknowledge those faults and go from there. Congrats no your promotion and move forward do not let others you made disagree spoil your achievements Believe or not that Superior who's has left,and those who have criticise you are the reason for your promotion. Why because you did not give up.

Honored Contributor

Why so much of the negativity?  Congratulations on the probation and even bigger congrats for being rid of that awful boss you had.  Enjoy and feel happy and relish the moment.  There really is no need to relive all that old garbage that over and done with. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know you or know anything about your job search but congratulations on getting a promotion. If you have any lingering resentment due to your former boss, be sure to leave it at home every day. You don't want to take any lingering negativity to the office!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JBKO

It's nice to read you were given a promotion. I remember another post of yours about your job and how much you disliked it. I thought you said you worked at a famous NYC museum.  I remembered your post because I love the museum.  Did you switch jobs?

Super Contributor

Congratulations on your promotion.  Sometimes hard work does pay off.

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@muttmom wrote:

@JBKO

It's nice to read you were given a promotion. I remember another post of yours about your job and how much you disliked it. I thought you said you worked at a famous NYC museum.  I remembered youre post because I love the museum.  Did you switch jobs?

I remember that op was overlooked, and only males were promoted? Maybe I am wrong.