Respected Contributor

@DustRose  Yes, I did see that news on several sites plus her twitter. It's funny she took it down now! Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@DustRose wrote:

From the Daily Mail you can also find it in usatoday, huffpost.

Christina C (wife of Chris C) wrote her Dr Lancaster an energy medicine and homeopathic physician suggested taking  a bath with bleach. Yes bleach.  She put 1/2 cup of Clorox bleach into her bath.

She posted this before it was said at the briefing.  After briefing she took down post.

Her husband didn't mention this on air.  Wonder why?

Which is why I will stick with my good old-fashioned actual physicians.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@DustRose wrote:

Christina C (wife of Chris C) wrote her Dr Lancaster an energy medicine and homeopathic physician suggested taking  a bath with bleach. Yes bleach.  She put 1/2 cup of Clorox bleach into her bath.

She posted this before it was said at the briefing.  After briefing she took down post.

They're baiting again. Trying to get people to defend the people they're laughing at.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@DustRose wrote:

They're baiting again. Trying to get people to defend the people they're laughing at.

Oh, duh. I missed that.:-) @Porcelain 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Re: After Corona,then what?

[ Edited ]

uNot baiting anyone. I really want to know why?

Attacking me because I'm asking a question

Respected Contributor

Actually it is only after Corona will we know a then what.

Until then, we do what we have to do, deal with what we have, and move along each day as well as we are able to.

Too many speculations, too many assumptions, and too much of the unknown. You can not deal with anything until you know what you are actually  dealing with.

Each day things seem to change. Facts and data change. Everyone has a different opinion or new one. It is frustrating.

The then what is as questionable as the virus and when it will happen is another unanswered question.

Health to all.