Esteemed Contributor

It has been cloudy, raining, drizzling or misting all week. We even had a light dusting of........that white stuff this morning. I can't even type that 4 letter word yet.

I just made some hot chocolate and sat down, suddenly, the room was filled with sunlight. Holy cat, the sky is blue with a few clouds.

It is like someone flipped a switch.  Now, it may not last but it made my day. 

I am someone who needs to see the sun now and then. I don't like days upon days of clouds/gray skies.

Do several days of cloudy weather in a row bother you?

Respected Contributor

I'm in SW PA.  The sun just came out for us here also.   So hate dreary days; seem it only takes about two days of such then I get annoyed.  I don't mind the cold weather if sun shines.  We haven't seen any snow flakes yet.  I still have some outside plants doing well, we haven't had a hard frost yet.

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to have 5 days of clouds and rain. It's still in the low 90's in Arizona and we are sick of it.

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2  The sun was such a pretty sight today!  My white oak shows off her best autumn colors in the sun. I don't mind the dreary days, but they make me want to cook and bake. Then I hear complaints about how I'm concocting too many caloric temptations!

Honored Contributor

Here in Maine it has rained all week,cold rain ,snowed a tiny bit this morning,but we really need the rain, gloomy all week,no taking a walk in this weather.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

the sun JUST popped out here, upstate NY and I saw this post.   Ran around and turned all the lights off.  It won't last long though.  I often ask myself if I would rather have sun or warmth because I do like it warm but after days of gray and no moon sightings I vote for sun.  I lived in NM for 18 months and I often wished for a cloudy cool NY day.  Too funny!

Respected Contributor

I just texted a friend that it was so nice to see the sun.  It's gone already.

Esteemed Contributor

@VanSleepy @avid shopper   Yep, mine is gone too.  Blue sky is gray again. lol

It was nice while it lasted.

To add insult to injury (no sun), Sunday night it will be dark at 5:00 pm.

Honored Contributor

no real sun yet in eastern Long Island but it’s going to show just before sunset if the brightening sky is accurate.

I’m happy the “moat” between me and my car has disappeared.   I ran a few errands and now am back in the warmth of home until tomorrow afternoon.

I don’t like the gray and rainy days and I really don’t like the temperature

Trusted Contributor

Here in MA it's been dreary and rainy all week but today we've had snow all day, probably have about 5-6".  Much better than rain!

It's weird though having snow when lots of trees still have leaves and when some of my flowers are still blooming.  Very slippery driving with leaves topped by snow all over the roads.