Esteemed Contributor

Accord g to NBC, he has a private cell in adult jail. I think the hearing to have his case moved to adult court is Feb 19.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I bet he and his mother already have agents to market book and movie deals.

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

If that happens, I hope the families of the dead and injured sue for every cent.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

If that happens, I hope the families of the dead and injured sue for every cent.

I don't think they can profit  but could be mistaken.  It is being reported they both have some very high powered attorneys. 

Honored Contributor

What Ethan needs is a glimpse of reality,  a wake-up call.   I have a feeling the big boys will see that he gets it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

What Ethan needs is a glimpse of reality,  a wake-up call.   I have a feeling the big boys will see that he gets it. 

High profile perps are usually not housed with the general population.

Honored Contributor

Guards have been known to "accidently"  leave a door unlocked or something similar.   It would be tempting.... 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Guards have been known to "accidently"  leave a door unlocked or something similar.   It would be tempting.... 

They are very easily caught, cameras are now everywhere in most penal facilities.  It's not up to some nutty guard to exact 'justice' imo.

Super Contributor

This "kid" needs to grow up and accept responsibility for what he did.  It appears that he has no remorse for what he did.  He clearly has awful parents, but many people with not so good parents, grow up in spite of them and become decent people.  I really hope that he receives the strongest sentence he can get.  Likewise for his mother. 

Esteemed Contributor

Ethan needs a rude awakening and so does his mom. I cannot believe affluent is a legitimate excuse to get out of a crime. It shouldn't be allowed, just totally ridiculous IMO. (as Ive said before on here).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles