Super Contributor

Only if everyone over 60 has to wear depends... would not want to be stuck on the tarmac for hours with someone unable to hold it......

Valued Contributor

Will there be pole dancers?

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

As I mentioned on last evening's thread, we should probably all carry Depends type of protection with us, just in case of sitting on tarmac for hours and hours. Probably wear a dress or skirt, too. And wipes. I'm very serious here.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

All those complaining must have been perfect little children.....

Honored Contributor

Yes! Why not have a few adult only flights? Also: I really feel much more sorry for the very young babies/children/toddlers, having to sit in one place for hours on end. Moms should/could be prepared, carrying diapers and wipes and empty plastic bags. And, just in case, airlines should have under pads available for their seats when the youngsters are aboard. Under pads fold flat and aren't bulky at all when stored.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

There could be 'children only' flights.............oh, wait....... {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Super Contributor
On 6/15/2014 gazelle77 said:

Only if everyone over 60 has to wear depends... would not want to be stuck on the tarmac for hours with someone unable to hold it......

Super Contributor
On 6/15/2014 ROMARY said:

As I mentioned on last evening's thread, we should probably all carry Depends type of protection with us, just in case of sitting on tarmac for hours and hours. Probably wear a dress or skirt, too. And wipes. I'm very serious here.

how about just taking a train, car or bus.... I will not fly anymore with all the restrictions and problems just getting ON the darn plane, let alone worrying about what might happen once on it.

Honored Contributor

Adults can be managed better than children can. Had an adult who was denied access to the restroom relieved himself on the seat he would have been expelled from the plane and fined.

That man who was duck taped to his seat, for example. Had that been done to an unruly child the outcry would have been so loud it could have been heard on the moon.

Honored Contributor

gazelle77: My thoughts exactly..........Driving is better for the first four or whatever years. Less stress, etc. In fact, as a previous long distance traveler, I now prefer staying close to home, on ground. Things just aren't 'the same' anymore........