Super Contributor
On 6/15/2014 Marienkaefer2 said:
On 6/15/2014 ------ said:
On 6/15/2014 nunya said:
On 6/15/2014 SydneyH said:
On 6/15/2014 nunya said:

I'm willing to bet, every child has had an accident in their pants. We just don't tell the world.

Well apparently they do now, and if you dare to side with the existing regulations for safe air travel......you may be labelled a 'hater', lol.

I'm not a hater but geez. If you had a child who was 20 and they were sick and krapped their pants would you post it on FB?{#emotions_dlg.scared}

If she had a problem she should have contacted the airline privately.

People post all sorts of stuff on their fb. Why shouldn't she post her experience on her fb page?

Dignity, class? I don't know....

fb is among friends. I don't understand why one wouldn't share experiences among friends.

Honored Contributor
Most problems with adults on planes could be eliminated if they'd quit serving alcohol. The airlines complain about obnoxious drunks, but aren't willing to give up their profit from liquor sales. I've been on early morning flights where people are ordering liquor like crazy.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

'By gosh, I think we've got it'! .... {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} (Being conscientious)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

fb is among friends. I don't understand why one wouldn't share experiences among friends.

Her page may not have been private, therefore any discussion of a national company's business practices could go viral.

Super Contributor

I see nothing wrong with adult only flights, but I shouldn't have to pay more for it when I am not the offending parties to begin with. I don't think it's unreasonable for a passenger who has paid the same as everyone else to expect peace and quiet during the flight. Many parents plan ahead and bring plenty of activities for the children to occupy their time, or they rent children's movies and a tablet for them to watch during the flight. I commend them for that. Silly me, I also expect to go to a nice restaurant and not try to eat a meal with ear piercing screams, children running all over the restaurant while their parents ignore it, and children who throw food all over while they are at the table. How dare I expect anything different.

Super Contributor

Her page may not have been private, therefore any discussion of a national company's business practices could go viral.

I understand that Syd. What I'm not understanding is why one wouldn't share personal experiences on one's own fb page?

Honored Contributor
On 6/15/2014 kachina624 said: Most problems with adults on planes could be eliminated if they'd quit serving alcohol. The airlines complain about obnoxious drunks, but aren't willing to give up their profit from liquor sales. I've been on early morning flights where people are ordering liquor like crazy.

I agree. I was on a flight once where a drunk passenger was isolated while two flight attendants stood next to his seat. This was because he assaulted the passenger next to him. He was arrested upon landing. He wouldn't shut up during the flight either and ruined it for everyone on the plane.

Respected Contributor
On 6/15/2014 Marienkaefer2 said:
On 6/15/2014 nunya said:
On 6/15/2014 nunya said:

I'm willing to bet, every child has had an accident in their pants. We just don't tell the world.

Well apparently they do now, and if you dare to side with the existing regulations for safe air travel......you may be labelled a 'hater', lol.

I'm not a hater but geez. If you had a child who was 20 and they were sick and krapped their pants would you post it on FB?{#emotions_dlg.scared}

If she had a problem she should have contacted the airline privately.

People post all sorts of stuff on their fb. Why shouldn't she post her experience on her fb page?

Dignity, class? I don't know....

She may have "tagged" the airline. Somehow they saw it.

I still wouldn't discuss my child's accident on FB with friends.

Super Contributor

Yes! I'll pay more for no crying, screaming babies or children. I have no problem with well behaved children. I know children are children. but i don't want to put up with the out of control child.

Honored Contributor

I understand that Syd. What I'm not understanding is why one wouldn't share personal experiences on one's own fb page?

Sharing, regardless of the topic can be risky. I have not read the post in question, but I suspect the passenger was upset over her perception that her treatment was unjust.