Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@Leggett28 wrote:

@JasoninBoston  Same here. I’ve saved all the Papyrus cards I have received. 

over Christmas my mom got several music boxes from them.  When they closed they were all on big clearance.  I always loved their wrapping paper selections as well.

After everything hits with this virus many many stores will unfortunately close. I am worried about many of them including my favorite Neiman Marcus which was having big troubles before the world closed down.

HeartHeartHeart

@JasoninBoston 

were they the wooden music boxes? i bought about ten of them also when they started getting marked down! what great deals. the last one i was able to get was 90% off. believe me, if there had been more, i would have purchased them.

one i gave to my daughter when she got married a few weeks ago. it was a husband and wife on top of a cake. some are tucked away for gifts/special occasions.

do you or your mom know where these can be purchased now that papyrus has closed their stores?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Re: Adorable Papyrus card

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@Leggett28 wrote:

over Christmas my mom got several music boxes from them.  When they closed they were all on big clearance.  I always loved their wrapping paper selections as well.

After everything hits with this virus many many stores will unfortunately close. I am worried about many of them including my favorite Neiman Marcus which was having big troubles before the world closed down.

HeartHeartHeart

@JasoninBoston 

were they the wooden music boxes? i bought about ten of them also when they started getting marked down! what great deals. the last one i was able to get was 90% off. believe me, if there had been more, i would have purchased them.

one i gave to my daughter when she got married a few weeks ago. it was a husband and wife on top of a cake. some are tucked away for gifts/special occasions.

do you or your mom know where these can be purchased now that papyrus has closed their stores?

She purchased them at the non discounted prices!  The wodden ones.

When I noticed the big sale I mentioned it to her but she was very specific about what songs she wanted and it was very difficult for me to tell which ones had which songs so I gave up. Back at Christmas time I waited on a bench for close to an hour while she selected the ones she got.

We don't know other places that have them but I did try to keep an eye out for her.  She also likes snow globes!

@sunshine45 

Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@Leggett28 wrote:

HeartHeartHeart

@JasoninBoston 

She purchased them at the non discounted prices!  The wodden ones.

When I noticed the big sale I mentioned it to her but she was very specific about what songs she wanted and it was very difficult for me to tell which ones had which songs so I gave up. Back at Christmas time I waited on a bench for close to an hour while she selected the ones she got.

We don't know other places that have them but I did try to keep an eye out for her.  She also likes snow globes!

@sunshine45 

that is interesting @JasoninBoston !

my mom also collects snow globes and glass paperweights.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein