Honored Contributor

Re: Adele gorgeous on tv special

I watch very little TV because I always have my nose in a book but I loved it.  I have been to the Griffith Park Observatory many times and right down the road is the Greek Theater.  I thought Oprah did a good job on the interview.  Adele has a powerful voice and she looked great.   

Respected Contributor

I am skeptical that she can dead lift 150 pounds. But if she can, good for her.

Esteemed Contributor

Off topic but women who lift heavy weights like that regularly are at risk for bladder, uterine prolapse.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

@traveler wrote:

I am skeptical that she can dead lift 150 pounds. But if she can, good for her.

I believe it. She looks like she has a powerful lower body and great core tightness. I can deadlift 75 and I've only started weighlifting over the last 6 months.

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I came in a half hour late so I missed some of it. Those earrings were a distraction, and the new music that I heard was uninspired, boring. Hated the Oprah interviews, the soul searching and Oprah playing therapist was cringey. 

I've watched Oprah's shows from the beginning -- now I've started disliking her. Her interviews seem so fake and rehearsed. 

Esteemed Contributor

Adele has a beautiful voice but her sounds are too sad for my taste. Oprah was like a fly on a gorgeous cake.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I always thought she was a gorgeous woman!  She has such beautiful eyes, skin, hair, etc!  And her gown was just out of this world!  Her voice is amazing.  I just can't stomach Oprah though.  

@AngelPuppy1  Totally agree Adele is gorgeous !  Cannot stand Oprah and will not watch her no matter whom she interviews.   She's actually no longer relevant as she was in the day I feel 

Honored Contributor

I'm over both Oprah and Adele.

Respected Contributor

I can't stand Adele or Oprah.  When Adele comes on the radio, I can't change the station fast enough. 

Trusted Contributor

Adele struck me as somewhat haughty, although I guess that might come with talent, wealth and fame.

I could not get over her figure!  What a waistline.