Honored Contributor

I could probably wallpaper half a wall with them by now!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor
On 6/5/2014 sunshine45 said:

use them in other ways if you want......i use mine in some books, dvds, cds, or anything else that may need a label on the inside so that you know it is yours. i recently saw my mom use some inside of her suitcases, attached to index cards.

GREAT ideas! thanks (:

Super Contributor

I took them to Office Max along with a stack of other things. I had 7 pounds of stuff and the shredding is .99 per/lb.

Last time I went there, it was .79 per/lb.....

Now, I can start all over again. Smile

Honored Contributor
On 6/6/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said:

I love the variety of address labels that Colorful Images has. I order from them fairly frequently.

I ordered a ton of these almost 20 years ago when we moved out here -- and I still have them!

I have so many labels -- and I continue to get freebie labels in the mail each week.

I need to prune the collection.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor
On 6/6/2014 voyager1980 said:
On 6/5/2014 sunshine45 said:

use them in other ways if you want......i use mine in some books, dvds, cds, or anything else that may need a label on the inside so that you know it is yours. i recently saw my mom use some inside of her suitcases, attached to index cards.

GREAT ideas! thanks (:

you are welcome voyager. my kids also use them for some of their things. Smile

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I don't receive that many (fortunately), but I don't keep them either.