Super Contributor

I described a specific situation. I did not describe never being able to speak to a poster. Drama=FAIL

Super Contributor

LOL!  Wow.

I teach - what's your superpower?
Respected Contributor

Re: Adding wood to the fire

[ Edited ]
If there's a fire on this board it needs to be big enough for everyone to see.
Respected Contributor

If it can be done, I am sure I have or will do it at some point.. let me apologize in advance for any offense I  have or may cause..inadvertantly of course...

Respected Contributor

@lovescats wrote:
If there's a fire on this board it needs to be big enough for everyone to see.

Here, hold my beer....

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

@debc wrote:

Sorry this is a public board, if you want to post privately to someone else you need a different venue.

_____

Exactly!!!  The key word is "privately" !  If posters want to have a  "personal/individual" discussion, this board is not the appropriate mechanism.

Super Contributor

Re: Adding wood to the fire

[ Edited ]

Let me break this down as far as I can, if two posters seem to be working on a scabble, it's not the best time for other posters to stop by and insert themselves into the discussion like a big fat pile on playground fight, it's not going to cool anyone down.

Frequent Contributor

@JuJu Squeezie wrote:

Please try to refrain from  getting intermingled in a thread or content that is clearly addressing someone you aren't. If you think your buddy cannot type or think for her/himself you are wrong and it starts a grand pile on.

And when someone who is usually calm and enjoying the forum posts something differently, maybe angrily, maybe even impulsively, please consider that poster has a good reason that you may not be privy to and stay out of it. But for the most part the reason is known and the buddy system just gets in the way and it turns into a fray. I will be glad to stay out of your business with others as well.Robot wink Terrible emoties by the way.

Private conversations should be held in private. Just sayin'.

Respected Contributor

This original post seems to be "throwing wood the fire".

Honored Contributor
Well yes, drama=fail re the OP, certainly.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all