Respected Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

Think I'm going to sneak out tomorrow and meet my hair dye dealer and have her give me my fix. I hope the high lasts at least 4 weeks this time. This addiction is getting really expensive and I hope I don't have to steal or worse to feed my habit.

GMTA!  LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

I didn't inherit a good mix of hair and skin color from my ancestors...........so "my addiction" is THEIR FAULT (!)

@Desertdi wrote:

I didn't inherit a good mix of hair and skin color from my ancestors...........so "my addiction" is THEIR FAULT (!)

I always place the blame on my genes for being overweight. Those pesky ancestors!

@151949 If you are overweight, then you have an addiction to food!

Honored Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@151949 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

I always place the blame on my genes for being overweight. Those pesky ancestors!

Oh I absolutely do and I'm the first to admit it.

Honored Contributor

@151949 And as some posters said, you do have an addiction to stirring up trouble.

Yes, we know you have beautiful gray hair and that you love it but to say that hair color is an addiction by beauty shops, is just plain crazy!!

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@151949 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Oh I absolutely do and I'm the first to admit it.

@151949 I would rather color my hair than to be overweight.

Doctor, heal thyself!

Honored Contributor

Re: Addiction to hair dye

[ Edited ]

How could someone be physically addicted to hair dye?

Do they have physical withdrawal symptoms if they don't get it often enough?

Would you say someone is addicted to shoes because they prefer wearing them every day?

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:
Pretty sure salon colorists are not qualified to classify something as an addiction.

C- for trolling.

@ChynnaBlue

I question that also.  Are they required to take a course in the signs of addiction?  Maybe run a 12 step program?

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

How could someone be physically addicted to hair dye?

Do they have physical withdrawal symptoms if they don't get it often enough?

Would you say someone is addicted to shoes because they prefer wearing them every day?

These ladies said that some women actually get physical symptoms if they are ill or something and can't get their hair colored,plus anxiety symptoms.

Esteemed Contributor

Pass the popcorn - Thanks

Respected Contributor

physical symptoms from not getting their hair dyed?

LOL