Respected Contributor

Addicted to Websleuths website....

Anyone else?  I have been following the case of Deorr Kunz.  I can't seem to get anything else done. 

I got into it when a local woman disappeared a couple years ago. 

Are you following a case there?

Honored Contributor

Re: Addicted to Websleuths website....

[ Edited ]

I visit the site from time to time. I am not a member. I am addicted to another well-known crazy forum, similiar to WS in many ways.

Valued Contributor

I haven't been there in a while... in fact, I forgot the name of the site. Time to go check it out again, thanks for the reminder. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

I visit the site from time to time. I am not a member. I am addicted to another well-known crazy forum, similiar to WS in many ways.

I'm curious.  What site?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@mima wrote:

Anyone else?  I have been following the case of Deorr Kunz.  I can't seem to get anything else done. 

I got into it when a local woman disappeared a couple years ago. 

Are you following a case there?

linkplease!!!!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

It will be like reading a book.  They are on thread #6.  You want the link to all 6? 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is providing direct links to another website

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it is providing direct links to another website

Sorry, I didn't know we couldn't provide links to other websites.  I figured since it wasn't a shopping website it would't matter. 

Trusted Contributor

@mima wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:

Sorry, I didn't know we couldn't provide links to other websites.  I figured since it wasn't a shopping website it would't matter. 

So, why is there a way to add links if we cannot add links to other information. I find it rather stringent if the site is not another shopping channel.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to go on there all the time during the Caylee Anthony incident. But after that I have not been on.

I know this sounds like i need anger management, but I was so invested (mentally) in the Caylee Anthony story I could have presented the case myself! And so when I heard the Casey verdict I actually screamed and punched the closet door (and bruised my hand).

After that, I made up my mind not to follow any case as closely as I did that one. (I just check news reports now of cases off and on, to see what became of the incident later).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles