Trusted Contributor

Re: Adam Lambert Tribute to Cher Last Night-

@Harvard99 It was a great show,  Adam did do you believe beautifully. I also enjoyed Kelly Clarkson and Cindy Lauper, the others not so much. Although I like little big town and Brookd and Dunn, their music just did not do it for me on this show.

Kelly years ago did a version of telephone in her concerts.  and it was fantastic. She actually did it better than Reba.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@OKPrincess-

Thanks for mentioning the Adam Lambert, Queen, James Cordon video! That was great!

I do love James Cordon and everything he does.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@OKPrincess-

Thanks for mentioning the Adam Lambert, Queen, James Cordon video! That was great!

I didn’t realize James could sing as well as he did. Anyway I enjoyed watching their interaction with each other.

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Harvard99-

Thank you so much for mentioning this!

Adam Lambert -Just beautiful!

I'm listening to all of it now.

I love Cyndi Lauper.

It's fun to watch how the audience was enjoying everything so much too. Singing,dancing, on their feet, knowing all the words.

And Cher (though she's never been my favorite singer), seemed so appreciative of all the artists singing her songsSmiley Happy

And Kelly Clarkson-my No 1 favorite singer!

It has only been because of The Voice that I have come to know and appreciate Kelly Clarkson's talent.   I was mesmerized by her singing at the Tribute to Cher.  I have been watching and listening on You Tube, she is amazing.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

I read recently that Adam was going on tour with Queen in 2019. I’d love to see them!

Trusted Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

@OKPrincess-

I didn’t realize James could sing as well as he did. Anyway I enjoyed watching their interaction with each other.

@OKPrincessI watched it too. James sings very well, he does the Carpool Karoke segments on his late show,  loved the one with Paul McCartney and also Streisand.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

He is an amazing singer! Here is the tribute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgJSid_2xG0

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@nrm wrote:

I read recently that Adam was going on tour with Queen in 2019. I’d love to see them!

I would like to see them too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune wrote:

Adam Lambert--beautiful voice, beautiful man.  Should have won American Idol!!!!!

And where IS the actual winner now??? Exactly! In my opinion, Adam Lambert is the most talented male vocalist on the scene, and yet, he gets little recognition on the charts. We all know how talented he is, but instead the top of the charts goes to many who are mediocre artists at best. Adam's range, spot on pitch, styling, and personality are all astounding. Ask the members of Queen, all consummate musicians. They can't say enough accolades about him. He paid his dues in musical theater, never being given top billing in any production. The one thing AI did for him was give him an introduction to a wider audience who wondered where he had been all this time? There is hardly a genre of music he can't do, and he has at one time or another done them all in various venues from Synogogues to Clubs, to Stadiums. 

Trusted Contributor

@RainCityWoman You are spot on - he is an incredible singer and just watched the video again - gave me chills watching him the other night, chills again today.  What a talent.  Yes, he does not get the recognition he deserves, boggles the mind.