Esteemed Contributor

Re: Actors of the '70s: Then and now

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

Ryan O'Neal looks terrible. What is wrong with his neck?

How the neck has aged is the  saving grace (or downfall!) on many of the before and afters! 

Respected Contributor

@June222 Thanks for posting. This was fun to see. The people looked older but many still had a beautiful sparkle in their eyes!Smiley Happy That is what I liked the most!

Respected Contributor

Robert Redford decided a long time ago to go against the holloywood machine and age gracefully. As for his hair, I have no idea whats up with that,
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

I look 'a thousand times better' with some extra weight on me.  I've finally found, at my age.  Also, salting my food helps a bit, too.  Heart   Oh, and nice to have a bit of 'padding', just in case of a fall. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I look 'a thousand times better' with some extra weight on me.  I've finally found, at my age.  Also, salting my food helps a bit, too.  Heart   Oh, and nice to have a bit of 'padding', just in case of a fall. 

Are you say salting your food makes you look better?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes!, Muttmom!  Seems to keep my face 'plumped up'.  Heart    (But, not too-too 'plumped', though, lol...just minimizes the wrinkles.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Some of them have aged beautifully and still look great!  Others are a pictorial in plastic surgery gone wrong.

That was a lot of fun!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, facial surgery can really make or break your visage,yikes!  Some scary stuff there.  It's really bad enough to see yourself wrinkle but to actually ruin yourself has to be horrendous.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth