Esteemed Contributor

According to the latest Robo call I am about to be arrested LOL

I don't answer calls I don't recognize.  I just let the phone ring. If there is a message I check it later.  Yesterday I got an offer I cannot refuse.  In a garbled message I was told there was a warrant out for my arrest.  All my property would be taken.  I should call back before action is taken. Another fun call obviously and I know better than to call them back. 

I just wanted to warn you all they are at it again.  The last group was arrested.  I did report this one, not that it will do any good.  The Do NOT Call List is a joke these days.  They cannot keep up.  

Honored Contributor

Re: According to the latest Robo call I am about to be arrested LOL

High five from Cellblock D!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14  Actually not a bad idea.  They would feed me, take care of all medicial expenses  (I think).  I would not have a worry in the world about decluttering my house, etc.  

The nerve of those people trying to simplifying my life.  

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve gotten similar call over the last year.I’m still waiting for the knock on the door to be taken to the big house!!😂😂

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bonnielu wrote:

@Laura14  Actually not a bad idea.  They would feed me, take care of all medicial expenses  (I think).  I would not have a worry in the world about decluttering my house, etc.  

The nerve of those people trying to simplifying my life.  

@bonnielu  And experience at being a guest inmate on Orange is the New Black so there is a future paycheck there too.  

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14

@bonnielu

Hey Ladies don't leave me out---I'm getting arrested too.

Honored Contributor

@Jamma @bonnielu  First one in solitary loses!  

Esteemed Contributor

About a year ago I got a call from our local  sheriff (l live rural).  Well it wasn't really from them but they stated it was and I did pick it up... have  no clue why. They came on as the local sheriff and THEY WERE COMING TO GET ME.  I had not showed up for jury duty and boy was I in trouble. 

I knew it was a fraud because of  my age.  Old people like myself can be smart!  LOL

I told him to come  on over.  I was ready..... and waiting and would like to know what was for lunch.  I even gave him a menu since I am sort of a vegetarian.  

I then called the real local sheriff, reported the phone number.  They said THEY WOULD BE RIGHT OVER.  I told them no need.  They said they were coming since I was threatened and they would be over in a few minutes.  About 10 minutes later a really tall nice looking guy did show up.  A FORMER STUDENT (I was a teacher for 35 years in our area)  We had a chat, he said he would protect me.  I thanked him and he then left.    

Just thought I would share.  

Honored Contributor

I got the call too... I am still here waiting.

i have been looking forward to that vacation...think I will sue them for false promises.

Valued Contributor

I got the call also.  I told him come to get me.  I need a vacation from my 17 year old stoner son, pregnant 15 year old daughter, and drunken husband (none of it true). Please! Come! To! Get! Me!  He hung up on me.