Honored Contributor

According to my "to do list"

I will tackle the stove top tomorrow.  I do other stuff and forget one now and then.  It'll only take 5 minutes.  It'll give me something to do tomorrow.  LOL

Honored Contributor

The dreaded "to do list" haunts me many days. It is so easy for me to procrastinate. 

Honored Contributor

Re: According to my "to do list"

I stopped making one, although I wish I would still do it as I like to check things off.  

I have a busy (well, for me) week, this week.  Tomorrow signing the refinance of our mortgage.  Wednesday my last Moderna shot.  

Today is laundry, paying bills, and I need to vacuum, but waiting for Ru to go outside because he freaks out at the vacuum monster.  Yeah, that's what he calls it.  He has weird names for lots of stuff.  I don't know where he comes up with this stuff.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

The dreaded "to do list" haunts me many days. It is so easy for me to procrastinate. 

See the source image

Trusted Contributor

I know I'm crazy, but I love having a To-Do list! It makes me feel productive and keeps me busy on the days that I don't have anything planned!!

Honored Contributor

I am about 2 weeks behind on my To-Do list, as always!

Super Contributor

I keep a "To Do" list and springtime it's a 3 pager.  Yes, I've got issues

Esteemed Contributor

I make a list of 3 things that I need/want to do each day...

Easier for me.....and I rarely have a day where I feel like I didn't accomplish anything...

Super Contributor

I love having a "to-do" list as if I did not so much would not get done.  I just added a few things on to it this morning.  I wish I could remember it all without the list but it's just not happening.  LOL