Super Contributor

Re: Accepting shipment is lost

With most companies once it leaves their warehouse it's in the shippers hands. Should it get lost or stolen the company sees it as a, "too bad, so sad", moment. Thus, you just face the fact that you lost money or, eat the cost. 

Honored Contributor

Qvc will either send you a replacement or refund your money. 

Super Contributor

I've been meaning to post that a lady named Susan emailed me back and forth, and she was able to expedite a replacement. She was extremely nice, and apologetic about it, though it wasn't QVCs mistake, that I lay the blame on UPS. 

Again, thank you Susan, ans Beth for helping me!!

Honored Contributor

UPS is changing, my delivery man of 22 years told me that when UPS rerouted his delivery route.  They come late now.  I mean after 8PM, and once it had to be after 10PM. As I was looking for the package, checking porch every 30 mins or so;  After 10PM I gave up and quit checking.  Then at 11:30PM when I was going to bed I started to close blinds (that face porch) and there it was.  A few times my package says OUT FOR DELIVERY, then mid day it is changed to next day.

I think with advent of many other carriers, and heavy compition from FEDEX they have reduced the work force, and combined routes.  Just my observation.

I have had a package not come a few years back.  The place I bought from sent a replacement after a few weeks from order date.  This was in July.  Then, the day before Halloween, there it was on my porch.  No kidding.  Had the shipping date of July 7 .  Where it was for over 3 months IDK!