Respected Contributor

Sending white light to your wife, John. May she come through the surgery and heal feeling better than ever.

Honored Contributor

May the Angel Raphael, physician in care of our health, come down from heaven to cure all who are sick and to solve the difficult problems of life. Be with Cindy especially, Oh Archangel, called the Medicine of God, drive away the disease and illness in Cindy's body and bring good health and comfort to her and John's mind.

John, I am praying for a favorable outcome for the both of you.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor
Thoughts and prayers are with all of you John.. Hoping for a speedy recovery for Mrs.C!
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

John, so sorry to hear about your wife......here's hoping for a speedy recovery. Am sure you will keep us posted when you have a chance....... Thoughts and prayers sent your way tonight when I say my prayers before going to sleep.

Honored Contributor

Positive thoughts coming your way for Cindy and you. Take care of yourself too. I hope her recovery is speedy.

Update when you can.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to hear this news. Keeping your wife (and you) in my thoughts. Take care.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

All my prayers and good wishes for Cindy!! You too John. Keep us posted.

Valued Contributor
Sending positive thoughts to your wife for a successful surgery, and speedy recovery. Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

John,sending up prayers for Cindy.

Valued Contributor

Praying now