Honored Contributor

Re: Ableyshandmadegifts Items From England on Etsy

My bags just came. They're adorable. I think the Christmas one with the dogs on it will be for my sister. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

@PearleeI just received my bag today, and it's beautiful.  Very well made !!!

Honored Contributor

@hayseed00. I'm so happy you love it. I agree with you--it is beautiful and very well made. And I'll add artistic and very unusual. Thanks so much for letting me know!
Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Thanks to several of you people, I just made an impulsive buy on the April site😏. I saw a Halloween pattern that I really liked and supposedly two other people had it in their cart so I snapped it up😜. Since it's months and months until October, I'm not too concerned about shipping.

@tansy Did you receive your bag yet?  I received my newest one today but was just leaving my house when the mail arrived (I'm still not home yet) so I haven't opened it yet.  That reminded me about yours though.  @gidgetgh   Mine was very quick shipping. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received a notice that the bag shipped yesterday (Wednesday) and I think is expected here on Saturday.  Thanks for thinking of me, @Pearlee.

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

I received a notice that the bag shipped yesterday (Wednesday) and I think is expected here on Saturday.  Thanks for thinking of me, @Pearlee.

@tansy  FYI, I get an Etsy notification when my products ordered from them have been delivered, which is nice because if I'm not home, I can see on my phone that it has been delivered and go home to make sure it isn't stolen!  (not that I've had things stolen from my porch but there are porch pirates around).

Valued Contributor

These bags are beautiful, Pearly.  I will peruse the site more when I have time.  Thanks for mentioning.

Honored Contributor

@tansy. I received yet another bagsbyapril today which made me again wonder what you thought of yours. In my case wow are they addictive. I love this one and another I received within the past month. As I wrote earlier on this thread, the fabrics April uses are lovely and different and I think her creativity in assembling the various fabrics together (trim, handles, pockets) is just wonderful. Anyway, I do hope you liked yours when you received it. ❤ her bags!
Honored Contributor

Yes, @Pearlee, I did receive the bag and meant to tell you I had.  It's high quality workmanship and the bag is not flimsy for being fabric.  While I like the print I chose, I probably would have been wiser to have picked an autumn theme, rather than Halloween specific.  Having said that, I might order a Christmas one though.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee @hayseed00 - I'm really not in a shopping mood AT ALL, but I was just on Etsy, checking on an order of masks I'd placed, and I ran across this new offering and bought it 5 seconds later.  

6F730E5A-524F-46D5-A02A-A148DD19901E.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?