Honored Contributor

Re: Ableyshandmadegifts Items From England on Etsy

@Pearlee - just to update. My order from Bags by April still hasn't shipped. It shows that the shipping label has been created, but it hasn't shipped yet. I think that's a little slow. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh. That has happened to me before with her; shipping label created but bags not shipped yet. They will be. That's still better than my LOGO top from Q that was supposed to arrive today. Tacking says it was sent back to sender due to wrong address. QVC has had my correct address since 1986. At least April sends my pkgs to the correct address, when she does mail them!
Honored Contributor

Thanks to several of you people, I just made an impulsive buy on the April site😏. I saw a Halloween pattern that I really liked and supposedly two other people had it in their cart so I snapped it up😜. Since it's months and months until October, I'm not too concerned about shipping.

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Thanks to several of you people, I just made an impulsive buy on the April site😏. I saw a Halloween pattern that I really liked and supposedly two other people had it in their cart so I snapped it up😜. Since it's months and months until October, I'm not too concerned about shipping.

@tansy - she makes great bags.  I think you'll be pleased. 

Honored Contributor

@tansy. I have two of her Halloween bags and love both of mine. One is useable all fall. Let us know what you think. From her reviews she seems to have a lot of repeat customers so people like her bags!
Honored Contributor

April put some new ones up in bagsbyapril. In fact I bought one this morning.👜
Honored Contributor

@dulwich forgot to mention to you that April has a hedgehog one in bagsbyapril .
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

After my two bags never were shown as shipped, they're showing out for delivery today. 

Honored Contributor

That's the good old USPS for you! 👎 Speaking of which, the QVC pkg that tracking said had been sent back to sender ( i.e. QVC) showed up on my doorstep the next morning. So I can
commiserate. 🙄 Hope you love your bags.
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh. I can't even look on April's site without seeing something I really want (and then usually order). I think I need a 12 step program for her bags.