Honored Contributor

Re: Ableyshandmadegifts Items From England on Etsy

@wildcat fan Just looked at the doxie tote I think you mean (there was more than one fabric tote in doxie). If it's the colorful one with a different color in the lining (kind of aqua outside and mustard color inside with only 1 left in size large but you said smaller size) it is very cute. It also looks floppy which isn't as bad as with the larger ones.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@wildcat fanJust looked at the doxie tote I think you mean (there was more than one fabric tote in doxie). If it's the colorful one with a different color in the lining (kind of aqua outside and mustard color inside with only 1 left in size large but you said smaller size) it is very cute. It also looks floppy which isn't as bad as with the larger ones.

Thanks for sharing that @Pearlee .  I saw a couple of doxie items.  I was referring to the small tote in my previous post.  My sister has two doxies and I was thinking about ordering for her.  She loves anything doxie and these are cute and unique.  They also look to be well made.  

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan. The reviews are saying the items are very well made. 🙂

By the way, when I ordered my item from England it was around $30 and I did not pay extra for insurance and tracking and I had no problem at all. It was Beatles-related, not surprisingly. 😂
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm a big Etsy shopper and Abley's is one of my favorite shops!

Her tote bags are really well done.  I've ordered many- for myself and for gifts.

After reading the comments here, I went and looked at her items and did notice that a few of them show they won't ship here.  I'm surprised by that.  Everything I've ordered from her has shipped here.  If you're interested in something, you might message her and ask.

Another great shop, much smaller selection right now (hopefully she's going to restock) is raspberrypebbleshop2.  She is in Australia.  She also has great bags and they get here, from Australia, very quickly.

@Pearlee @dulwich 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for sharing! I think I may get one...so pretty

Honored Contributor

I have bought pillow covers made in england on etsy before, i love the idea of things made in england.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   Cute shop & I just hearted it!  Love Etsy...of course I do!...I've had my own shop there now for over 11 years.  

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh Wow! What are the odds that of all the thousands of shops on Etsy I posted about one and you've shopped there before? Kind of freaky! I'm happy you are pleased with the merchandise. I'm sure one day I'll be placing an order there too.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@gidgetghWow! What are the odds that of all the thousands of shops on Etsy I posted about one and you've shopped there before? Kind of freaky! I'm happy you are pleased with the merchandise. I'm sure one day I'll be placing an order there too.

@Pearlee - I was so surprised when I saw the title of your thread. 

Yeah, she has great bags, as does the other shop I mentioned. I was on Etsy one day and searched for handmade tote bags and her shop popped up.  Her bags are really well done and they're very pretty. I'm actually waiting for an order to come from her now. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh wrote:

I'm a big Etsy shopper and Abley's is one of my favorite shops!

Her tote bags are really well done.  I've ordered many- for myself and for gifts.

After reading the comments here, I went and looked at her items and did notice that a few of them show they won't ship here.  I'm surprised by that.  Everything I've ordered from her has shipped here.  If you're interested in something, you might message her and ask.

Another great shop, much smaller selection right now (hopefully she's going to restock) is raspberrypebbleshop2.  She is in Australia.  She also has great bags and they get here, from Australia, very quickly.

@Pearlee @dulwich 

@gidgetgh  thanks!

i wasnt even going to look because i was afraid that i would love something and then be upset because i could not actually order it. will take a look now. Smiley Wink

i can put in my zip code on the item page and it tells me how much they charge to ship to me. no need to even contact the seller.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein