Honored Contributor

Re: Abby Lee Miller Indicted on Fraud Charges

$5 in fines - I don't even get that.

Anyway, if she did the crime I guess she needs to do the time.  Smiley Happy  That probably won't happen so I wish they had charged much more in fines.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry. $5M in fines.

Honored Contributor

She's one nasty woman; I hope they sock it to her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I heard the judge who felt sorry for her for her bankruptcy saw her show advertised on tv and realized she was making money and not declaring it, so good she got caught.

Trusted Contributor

Guess who is going to be on the bottom of the pyramid now!

Honored Contributor

I've been watching the show almost from the start as I just love watching the girls and their dancing.  I felt so bad that all that happened with Page and her sister (can't think of her name) and Chloe when they all left.  They were favorites of mine.  The show wasn't the same after all that.  I thought many times that a lot of the craziness and theatrics was just for t.v., but now I am not so sure!  I also have to admit that at times I actually felt sorry for Abby.  She seemed to be emotionally unbalanced and I thought, well, she does have a lot she is trying to handle and it must be hard having all those mothers attacking you all the time.  Although I definitely did NOT approve of the way she took it out on the children.  I would watch different shows and think --- what is wrong with her?  She acts out of it --- and she has a business to run-- how could she be acting so crazy and just walk out or not attend events???  Not responsible acting at all.  She acted like her own worst enemy.  

I thought I remembered long ago that she was struggling to get back on her feet and that she was in a lot of debt and trying to make a go of it, and then she got the show and pulled herself out of it. 

So, after doing so, why would she allow herself to get in such a mess?  I think she let greed take over her.  And she wanted fame and glory and just let it go to her head.  She used terrible judgment.  And how could she possibly think she could hide something like this?

Don't a couple of the mom's still have pending cases against her?  

She seems to have used very, very poor judgment all the way around and has gotten herself into a terrible mess.  I guess she thought she was smarter than everyone else and above it all.  

I would hate to see the show end because as I said before, I do enjoy watching the children dance.  But she has really put a black mark on the whole thing, hasn't she?  

She was always talking about how her name was everything and how everything they all did reflected on her and her company --- well, what does she think all of this did???  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

She is such a mean woman.

Honored Contributor

I've never watched the show.  I haven't liked her at all when I've seen excerpts from the show.  I also didn't like her on Dancing With The Stars when she was a guest judge.  I think watching the show and listening to her yelling like that would make me very tense.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau