Esteemed Contributor

Re: Abandoned in a Hurricane/Disturbing but not to be ignored

I read the article and feel happy that at least these pets will be saved and brought to a shelter,  I'm sad though for all the other pets that won't have a good ending.  Still praying  that mist if nit all will be rescued and brought to safety where they can be feed and be dry and warm till they can go to loving homes.  I have seen many rescues of pets on the news and it warms my heart.  If I couldn't bring my cats with me I wouldn't leave ,  how can a person live with themselves is beyond me ,  some people just have no heart .  They are Gods creatures , we beileve it's a persons duty to care for there pets at the very least.  For us it's a pleasure and joy to care fir our fur babies , not a duty.  They bring us such joy and love unconditionally.   Bless these folks who are rescuing all these pets ,  they deserve so much thanks it's heart warming to see.

Respected Contributor

Re: Abandoned in a Hurricane/Disturbing but not to be ignored

I have nothing but praise and blessings for those who helped these poor frightened animals.  I can not thank them enough.

And for those who left these poor animals.......I have no words, I am beyond words.

Such people should not be permited to have pets or children.