Esteemed Contributor

Had to share our walk this morning with our Willoughby.  It is a beautiful day!

20161106_105135.jpeg

20161106_104441.jpeg

20161106_104333.jpeg

20161106_105023.jpeg

20161106_104524.jpeg

Enjoy these beautiful days! 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: AUTUMN WALK

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs  Thanks for sharing lovely pics! I'm about to go outside and finish up our outside chores. DH mowed yesterday and I'll be finishing up the trim and removing debris from our gardens...makes for less work in the Spring.

We certainly have been spoiled here. This week I see the temps will start dipping closer to 'normal' for this time of the year. So spoiled...now I wish these temps would last til Spring when I'm ready to garden. I have at least been taking advantage of the temps also by reading a book on the porch with a mug of coffee between chores...

Adorable pooch you have Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely beautiful. There do you live?

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs   Wow . . .  Gorgeous!!!  Thank You for sharing Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The pictures are beautiful along with the pooch!

Image result for thank you fall image

Honored Contributor

Oh wow! Gorgeous pictures and gorgeous Willoughby!

I was so happy to see some brilliant fall colors at last cause I thought they wouldn't come this year so I just stopped sometimes and took pictures too-yellow, orange, and red jewels!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs, beautiful colors on those trees!!! And Willoughby is just sooooo precious. I'm sure he really enjoys those walks. My goodness, he's growing like a weed!

You've got me feeling a bit jealous. I had arthroscopic surgery on my knee three weeks ago and it has been awful. I had a large bucket tear in lateral meniscus of my left knee. So far I really regret having this surgery and wish I could go back in time. I'm quite discouraged. Not really sure if I'll ever go on another walk again. HA!

Hope you and hubby are doing well. Give Willoughby a puppy biscuit from me. I know he has brought you much love and joy.

God Bless you all,

pup 

Respected Contributor

Cute dog and autumn leaves, could life get any better?  Smiley Happy

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Contributor

Wow!  Those trees are really beautiful and your dog is gorgeous!  Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

Re: AUTUMN WALK

[ Edited ]

Beautiful trees.  We have mostly yellow trees here, aspen and cottonwood, so the red trees are a real treat.

@tends2dogs  Are you going to have Willoughby herding instinct Tested?  It's an AKC test and if he passes, he can use the initials H.I.C. after his name.  I've had 2 collies and an Aussie tested and they all passed.

The test consists of them being in a pen or corral with 3 or 4 sheep and an AKC judge who directs traffic.  The dogs' reaction is what determines whether or not they have the herding instinct.  It is the most awesome thing to watch the mutt that lazes in your living room, suddenly come alive, realize he's a herding dog, and take off after the sheep.

Often herding clubs use the test as a fund raiser in conjunction with dog shows.  Usually costs about $60. as I recall.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment