Respected Contributor

Re: AUTUMN IS IN ACTIVE LABOR, BIRTH IMMINENT

Oh Yahooey lol, your funny! I am sorry you have stinky sleep patterns. Especially if you have to work daytime.

She sure hasnt moved much, a few steps over next to the wall now and she has been there quite awhile. She is definitely in full labor, you can see alot of movement in her back end and her belly and sides are not round any more.

Respected Contributor

I've read all these posts and realized....animals take a long a time to have babies. I hope the mother and baby will be all right.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Yes she has been trying all day. It is a little scarey knowing they come out feet first, they all have to be in alignment just right for sure. They turned the lights up a little from earlier I think they were using infra red, I am sure the doctor is there just in case. She will be fine tho right.

My eyes are fading a bit!

Respected Contributor

She's hungry now lol! Contractions must have stopped again...

Respected Contributor

On 8/9/2014 SeaGal said:

She's hungry now lol! Contractions must have stopped again...

LOL! That giraffe is like, "Oooooh! The baby's coming!!.....I'll go back to this birth thing right after I eat." {#emotions_dlg.lol} I wonder if animals feel really bad pain when giving birth?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Poor girl, she went back over to Walter for more comfort. I dont know about pain but I think she is tired of this! Actually I bet it hurts like h&ll for animals too!

eta~ eating again! Come on Autumn, its been a long day, I want to coo over the baby for awhile before bed too!!

At this rate Marp may get to see the birth after all lol!

Respected Contributor

She sure is cooperative for the cam, she turned rump to us and looks like major contractions again.

Valued Contributor

I thought we had something going there for a minute! Hope she comes back to stall covered by the camera

Respected Contributor

I was hoping so too. I was thinking what a trooper Walter is, he is so concerned for his lovey! Smile

Oh good she is back, she is sticking pretty close to him isnt she. I am kinda surprised.

Valued Contributor

Do you think she is close? It seems like the baby is really moving, maybe trying to get into position?