Esteemed Contributor

Re: AUTO INSURANCE SUGGESTIONS

Arizona also and we have AAA/Hartford also. Prior to that I had Amica. Both have been good. The only reason I changed from Amica was Hartford was a lot cheaper for the same coverage.

Trusted Contributor

@madzonie   Thank you! 

By coincidence, before re-locating to AZ 30 yrs ago, I lived in the Hartford, CT area for 25 yrs so I know the Hartford well! 

I will give them a call!!

Trusted Contributor

I have had Erie/Relyance for many years and have never had a problem with them.  Their agents are courtious, and go out of their way to help and have always called me back.  

Esteemed Contributor

@pdlinda   NJM's phone number is (800)232-6600.  Good luck!  

Honored Contributor

@pdlinda  I'll probably stay with USAA until they do something to make me really mad.  I just finished a claim on car insurance for a new back window in my SUV, and although they didn't do much other than an email or two, the job got done and everything went smoothly.  No hassle at all.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

We also have Erie for home and auto.  They don't advertise and keep costs down. Word of mouth is how I found out about them.  Their CS is USA based

and offer excellant service.  When we had a claim they

were very helpful and paid us quickly. 

Respected Contributor

@pdlinda 

If you have homeowner insurance and want to bundle it with your car insurance, why not use an insurance broker who can choose from many different sources.  Ours gets the best rate on each of the many different policies we have with his office.  He also discusses with us the increase levels for replacement costs.

He  works with us as our needs change and researches the questions we present.  This why we remain with his office: the companies who insure our needs may change but he doesn't.

Good luck with your search...having a trusted professional by your side will give you confidence that you aren't being taken advantage of.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@pdlinda wrote:

@Boehm Collector   I live in Arizona.

Too bad you can't use NJM.   Their rates are good and their customer service is amazing.  

Their comercials are pretty good too: "No Jingles or Mascots."

Valued Contributor

We have had Nationwide for over 40 years.  No problems.

Respected Contributor

AAA is the way to go. The only insurance co. that DH and I have been pleasantly surprised with their wonderful service.