Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

You may want to check out the 'As Is' products, I saw several Bandana print tops, although one would need a t-******y or turtleneck underneath, it is pretty sheer.

There were many larger sizes there (No insult intended, but I believe you mentioned you were larger sizes and those fly right out of here!)

I've been buying a lot of 'as is' lately in many categories and not one looked anything less than like new!

If anyone visiting other forums would like to draw @Kachina624 's attention to this post feel free and thank you in advance!

She's been looking for 'bandana print articles of clothing!Heart

Gotta run for now, my brain is not functioning very clearly!

Later ladies!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

Hopefully @Kachina624 will see your post.  It had me looking at as-is items, curious to see what's up.  You had looked at clothes, I went straight to kitchen, majority of it Temptations Smiley Sad

And I've been meaning to ask, how have you been feeling?  I thought about your 8 day stay in hospital to straighten out the potassium & magnesium, sounds like they were thorough and your levels are good now?

If I skip about a day and a half of potassium my heart seems to flip flop and I don't feel very well.   Now I just stay on course and try to behave, hope you are doing better.  

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom    I'm here, thanks for thinking of me.  I'm off to see if I can find these as is items.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thank you so much! And you're doing a very good thing for your body.

At least 1 banana per day is extremely helpful and most people like bananas, either in a banana split (yum!), on oatmeal (very heart healthy) cold cereal or anything else you can think of, LOL! Jello is especially good and low sugar/low appetite choices. Also think 'fruit salad'.

Not only do bananas add potassium and calcium, but they are definitely proactive for helping your body.

I even like to add them in chocolate (or other flavor) puddings, LOL!

Keep up the good work! They also benefit digestion, weight loss and more! Read it here, guaranteed no viruses in link!

(Link would not allow me to use copy/paste to post the info here) Smiley Sad

Bananas: 11 Evidence-Based Health Benefits (healthline.com)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.