Esteemed Contributor

I WAS an AS IS shopper.... Is it just me but have the prices gone up?  I have other choices... QVC people in charge.  I can go to Walmart, Costco or even get my stash at Zulily.  

Honored Contributor

When I buy from QVC it's almost always lunchtime specials.  And it seems the prices have gone up.  Even the "sale" price is way out of line.  Therefore, I go to Macy's or Marshall's or several other stores that offer better value than the Q.

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I WAS an AS IS shopper.... Is it just me but have the prices gone up?  I have other choices... QVC people in charge.  I can go to Walmart, Costco or even get my stash at Zulily.  

You are so right. 

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

No it is not just you @bonnielu The prices have gone up and the shipping is just as much as the items. I have cut back on buying items "as is" or "clearance" because for a few more dollars you can purchase a new item. I even stopped shopping "lunchtime and primetime" deals. Once the free shipping started the prices increased.

Honored Contributor

Wanting $5.50 to ship an item that is reduced to $11.00 is ridiculous. Why doesn’t QVC understand that?

Trusted Contributor

I just returned an As Is set of Air Inovation filters they did not fit either of my humidifiers. I am sure that is why they were as is. GGRrrrr