Honored Contributor

Gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: ARE YOU CRAZY?......

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

Yes!   Wow, I don't feel so all alone anymore.  Smiley Very Happy

@chickenbutt   Hmmm... I always thought you were a little "potty?"  LOL!!!!

(The Le Creuset kind kids, simmer down!)

Esteemed Contributor

Silly keeps me sane. I was in a bad mood at work on Monday -- then it dawned on me...I haven't laughed for a few days. I let a few selfish people get to me and I didn't shake it off like I usually do. Yes -- silly keeps me sane and joyful. I love being around people with funny/creative perspectives.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

Only in a fun way!  A perfect example--a friend and I dined at a seafood place with a man's name.  A certain song came on and the waitresses starting dancing around the restaurant and made a congo line.  I joined in and danced all around the restaurant with them.  She commented that she couldn't believe I did that and I told her it was fun and I didn't know the folks in the restaurant nor did they know me so what was the harm.  Life it too short to not enjoy yourself at every opportunity.

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

image.jpeg

LOL...me too, LOVES.

Esteemed Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

Silly keeps me sane. I was in a bad mood at work on Monday -- then it dawned on me...I haven't laughed for a few days. I let a few selfish people get to me and I didn't shake it off like I usually do. Yes -- silly keeps me sane and joyful. I love being around people with funny/creative perspectives.

@jeanlake....I agree.  Keep being silly and alive!

Honored Contributor

I am not crazy but I do try to stay weird...it keeps me sane.

Honored Contributor

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

LOL, love this.

Esteemed Contributor

@TaylorBrown wrote:

Only in a fun way!  A perfect example--a friend and I dined at a seafood place with a man's name.  A certain song came on and the waitresses starting dancing around the restaurant and made a congo line.  I joined in and danced all around the restaurant with them.  She commented that she couldn't believe I did that and I told her it was fun and I didn't know the folks in the restaurant nor did they know me so what was the harm.  Life it too short to not enjoy yourself at every opportunity.

@TaylorBrown.....OMG, I love this.  You keep dancing sweetie....with a song in your heart!