Honored Contributor

Re: ARE YOU CONSIDERING ANYTHING FOR FREE SHIPPING?

No

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Frequent Contributor

SurferWife, 

I know, right? Whoohoo for us in Hawaii!

Not EVERYTHING is free shipping, but it’s better than Nothing.

The last Free Ship day I actually bought a Lug bag that qualified. I thought it was a fluke, but so happy not to pay $12+ shipping for a light bag.

Some Lock & Locks will show Free Sipping and some won’t. So random...

I bought the 10 piece set and the 6 pc. rectangle set with snowflake lids. Both in opal, I’m trying out that color.  What did you get?

I’ve also noticed that some of the Lug bags cannot be shipped to Hawaii. ???

You get a warning notice about it not meeting shipping standards into the state.

Okay... but then a month later this same bag is cleared to be shipped to Hawaii. What?

They must really enjoy the mind games they play on us.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I've been wanting a pair of Susan Graver liquid knit slacks.  Ordered a pair today due to the free s/h.

Contributor

Just a heads-up for anyone orderring with a Q card:  There are 6 easy pays this weekend if you use a Q card.  I tried ordering something online and was only getting 4 easy pays.  Had to call CS to get this corrected.

Respected Contributor

Anyone considering buying today, Retailmenot has a 10% rebate for QVC.

Respected Contributor

I BOUGHT IT CONFIDENCE IN A CREAM. USE DAILY. KNIT PANTS WITH ZIPPER. MAYBE ONE MORE THING OR NOT.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Exactly-- I'm keeping my options open too, @GingerPeach!

@Oznell 

I thought you might like to know I ordered some things today:

- Quacker ankle jeans with the grommets in small (now that I can finally fit into some smalls)

- multiple Clarisonic brush heads 

- Temp-tations floral lace basketweave bowls in shamrock pattern

- Temp-tations new glass pop-top storage bowls in the pineapple pattern (new today)

There were a few other things I considered but passed on.  I mean, you have to be judicious now and then!

Did you find something?

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

I guess this was yesterday.   Nope, nothing.  The last thing I bought from QVC was a duo of Tarte mascara. That was Jan. 2018.   Before that, I have no idea.   I just stocked up on that mascara in Sept when ulta had their 21 Days of beauty.  It was 50% off and a way better deal.   They do that twice a year and it's almost always part of the 21 days deal so I'll keep buying it there.  

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a pair of Cuddl Duds pj's and was delighted to see that there was free shipping. I didn't buy because of free shipping though. Not charging me $3.50 for shipping isn't a big win for me, although I appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

Oh, Temptations bowls in a basket weave shamrocks pattern-- that sounds very interesting, @GingerPeach.

No, I didn't order anything else.  Looked at ankle boots, because it would be a real savings to order something heavy like that on free shipping, but no soap....  Looked at lots of things, but for some reason, didn't bite...