Honored Contributor

Re: AOL: Was Camilla Behind William's and Kate's Breakup?

@SydneyH wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

It just depends on what you read written by whom.  I've read that Camilla and the queen are very good friends.  I've seen them riding in carriages together having what appeared to be an animated, friendly conversation.

Did you know that in the royal hierarchy, as wife of the immediate heir to the throne, Camilla out ranks Kate.  According to protocol,  Kate must curtsy to her UNLESS they are in the presence of William.  I bet that rubs her the wrong way.

Camilla does outrank her, and it has been reported that she and the Queen are quite close.  To be honest, Camilla is the only one I find remotely interesting in that strange crew.........

i completely agree with you @SydneyH!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SydneyH  I suppose it depends on what you find interesting!  Personally, I could never be even remotely interested in an ugly old coot who broke up even a pretend marriage that included two young boys. Yes, I've heard the stories about Diana's reported affairs, but frankly, I find Prince Charles and his little love bird totally disgusting! If they did or said even 1% of what has been reported, I can't understand why they would ever show their faces in public!  That hideous man was married to the world's most beautiful woman and he carried on phone s*x with that ugly hag even before Diana's wedding! What a stupid, stupid man! It's becoming more obvious that "mommy dearest" doesn't care who he marries as he will never be king! That poor old women's personal hygiene product, I mean, that poor old poor man! If only one could feel sorry for him! Maybe after my hysterical laughing subsides!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Esteemed Contributor

Those recordings of Charles talking to Camilla still crack me up. Telling her he wished he was her feminine hygiene product. Oh Lord. He has no game.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde

IF... Charlie makes King, the most she can hope for is Princess Consort (how fitting - MEOW) The same rank as Phil's title & he IS royalty!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Don't care. None of them have any true power so it's all just a way to pull in money. 

Honored Contributor

@Drythe, I can't really think Camilla together with the word "princess." It just doesn't work visually - especially the magic wand.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Drythe, I can't really think Camilla together with the word "princess." It just doesn't work visually - especially the magic wand.

@Moonchilde

nope, can't say what just popped into my my mind     will have to leave it to your imagination    know you have a great one

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I thought Charles had no chance to be king anyway. I thought the queen had chosen William as her successor? Is that not so?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Moonchilde

nope, can't say what just popped into my my mind     will have to leave it to your imagination    know you have a great one

@Drythe, I had to bite my fingers not to make reference myself.

No one who is "of an age" will ever forget those "conversations." I do not understand how the man could *ever* hold his head up in public after that.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

There was a show about Kate and William when they were dating.  She tried to break them up before the wedding not after.  I think Kate and William did break up for awhile while dating but not sure why.  THat is what I heard anyway. 

Camilla is supposed to be a witch.  I will never understand what Charles ever saw in her, but then again he is no Romeo either!