Honored Contributor

Re: AOL: Was Camilla Behind William's and Kate's Breakup?

@Kachina624 wrote:

It just depends on what you read written by whom.  I've read that Camilla and the queen are very good friends.  I've seen them riding in carriages together having what appeared to be an animated, friendly conversation.

Did you know that in the royal hierarchy, as wife of the immediate heir to the throne, Camilla out ranks Kate.  According to protocol,  Kate must curtsy to her UNLESS they are in the presence of William.  I bet that rubs her the wrong way.

@Kachina624    Yup......if you read "The World News" ........you would "know" space aliens have invaded Phoenix...................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

Kate is also pregnant with twin girls - or one baby - due in December.

Riiiight. Like she'd decide to travel to Canada, with two toddlers and a history of morning sickness, almost 7 mos pregnant - which of course wouldn't show at all.

I give about as much credence to most of the Royal Family gossip as I do to Elvis being alive, including this latest.

I think Camilla is probably neither too intelligent nor a kind & generous person, and loves the sauce, let's just say, but the really outlandish tabloid kwap reflects more on who buys it wholesale than anything else.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:
Spoiler

Riiiight. Like she'd decide to travel to Canada, with two toddlers and a history of morning sickness, almost 7 mos pregnant - which of course wouldn't show at all.

I give about as much credence to most of the Royal Family gossip as I do to Elvis being alive, including this latest.

I think Camilla is probably neither too intelligent nor a kind & generous person, and loves the sauce, let's just say, but the really outlandish tabloid kwap reflects more on who buys it wholesale than anything else.

@Moonchilde I'm laughing so hard right now, I hope I don't scare the neighbors.Woman LOL

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I once worked in an office directly across the street from Paramount Studios.   When they had open casting calls, I used to see a lot of Elvis's in line waiting to get in.......................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:
Spoiler

Loves the sauce~~~Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I'm telling you, anything I've ever learned about the famous or infamous I learned on QVC.  Much of it is nonsense tabloid stuff passed off as real journalism. 

I mentioned awhile ago that the UK rags are known for sensationalism and print stories without fact checking first.  It's interesting how many people sue and win but no headlines are blasted.  Also, check your security settings after visiting these so called "news" sites. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom

It's not even a tabloid,

It's a fiction book.

Esteemed Contributor

KAte and William are separating?  I had not heard anything about this.  I thought they were in Canada on tour with the children.

Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@MyGirlsMom

It's not even a tabloid,

It's a fiction book.

Thanks @Noel7

I'm sure this "book" was concocted from tabloid stories. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Moonchilde wrote:
Spoiler

@Moonchilde

Well said, as usual.  

Might I add, just IMO of course, that she gives the impression of lacking what one might call class.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras