Honored Contributor

Re: AOL EMAIL

Funny, I just went to the FB page of the town I grew up in. Two hours ago some were complaining about their AOL being down. 

Regular Contributor

Thank you for posting.  I have had very little trouble with AOL so when it has gone down, it always surprises me. 

Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

If you see an email address that has “verizon.net”, then it is on aol for the last two years.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

aol rocks!

Honored Contributor

@marny1 wrote:

Get a gmail account.  

Many people have multiple accounts.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine's good, but I'm not in any of the areas in @Sunshine45 's post.  I wonder what's up with the recent outages.

@marny1I've had a gmail account...twice.  It "stops working."  I haven't cared enough to bother with it since the last time.

Keepin' it real.
Trusted Contributor

I haven’t had any problems accessing my aol mail from my iPad, but I always have to sign in from my laptop. 

Honored Contributor

@IG wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I honestly didn't know that AOL was even still around.

@Anonymous032819 

Why wouldn't they be?

I've used them forever and have had far less problems with them than any other email service that I've tried, especially gmail.

@IG 

I have both gmail and aol...but I prefer the way AOL email is set up, I like it better, and like their options for blocking spam....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I honestly didn't know that AOL was even still around.

@Anonymous032819 

4.5 mill people have it......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

It was down in my area, yesterday, May 6 , but came back up later in the evening.....